Photo

Things went sideways in Virginia today, wtf people.

127 replies to this topic

#1 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:52 PM

Car plows into crowd at white nationalist rally: Driver 'intentionally' accelerates into counter-protesters and hits up to 20 people as riot cops use tear gas to stop violent clashes and a state of emergency is declared

http://www.dailymail...UVA-campus.html

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#2 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:14 PM

The internet goes fast.  Not sure if this is the guy but it is popping up.

http://gotnews.com/b...orders-druggie/

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#3 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:22 PM

#4 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:23 PM

A better view.  WARNING!

#5 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

That is fucked up.

#6 sportsexpert

sportsexpert

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:39 PM

This country is at its worst place since I have been alive. I don't care if your for Trump, against whites, support sanctuary cities, or your for Clinton. I don't think being violent in the name of any cause is the right way? Kinda goes with not name calling and being immature? That's where it starts? I don't care who you are or what you look like this county is way better than anywhere else? Go just about anywhere else and I am pretty sure it's not as good.

#7 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,632 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

This country is at its worst place since I have been alive. I don't care if your for Trump, against whites, support sanctuary cities, or your for Clinton. I don't think being violent in the name of any cause is the right way? Kinda goes with not name calling and being immature? That's where it starts? I don't care who you are or what you look like this county is way better than anywhere else? Go just about anywhere else and I am pretty sure it's not as good.

Honestly I think it is the 60's all over again.  There was some serious violence going on then too.  It gets glossed over with time.

#8 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,353 posts
  • Interests:How do police know a hit and run victim is a journalist? No skid marks.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Honestly I think it is the 60's all over again.  There was some serious violence going on then too.  It gets glossed over with time.

One of those promoting violence back then is a good friend of obama.  

I do not view posts by Binghamtonian, SportSexPert, mulligan, kimber, Logical Attacks and Stray Cat.  They are "fake information".  Bubba is gone also...

#9 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,353 posts
  • Interests:How do police know a hit and run victim is a journalist? No skid marks.

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:14 PM

Why would they walk in the street?  Seems like this type of thing could happen when people walk in the street.

Stay on the side walk.

I do not view posts by Binghamtonian, SportSexPert, mulligan, kimber, Logical Attacks and Stray Cat.  They are "fake information".  Bubba is gone also...

#10 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,789 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:33 PM

Methinks you're right.

#11 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

Most notable image to me...people were using whips. I was surprised to see they were effective in keeping a crowd of people at bay.

I didn't get the chance to see all of the footage. It's my understanding their mayor and governor declared the protests unlawful, warned their constituents to stay home, that outsiders had descended on their city and declared a state of emergency all within a short period of time?

#12 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,353 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:41 AM

The Antifa protest was not authorized by the city.  They marched illegally and paid the price.   

We are already in the middle of a civil war. 

#13 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:52 AM

Paid the price? That's a little harsh Pete. Nevertheless, if you aren't going to follow common sense directions of the leadership...I'm waiting for the parents to come out with their sob stories of how they brought their babies and children to the peaceful rally knowing people were carrying torches, whips and carrying guns. Ho hum.

#14 sportsexpert

sportsexpert

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:08 AM

Why would they walk in the street?  Seems like this type of thing could happen when people walk in the street.

Stay on the side walk.

The Antifa protest was not authorized by the city.  They marched illegally and paid the price.   

Your perspective is scary. Someone died ("paid the price") because according to you they were in the street and they were marching illegally? So it was justified? Wow! I hope you are just a troll trying to gain a reaction, because if not, I have no words.

#15 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:12 AM

Sport, let's not be naive...all of the people there were looking for trouble and drama and they got some.

#16 sportsexpert

sportsexpert

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:52 AM

"Naive?" Trouble and drama do not equal murder and death in my opinion. And I am sure "all" of them were not there for the same reasons? I am surprised Ginger how you also seems to justify the violence? Sad.

#17 Bingoloid

Bingoloid

Ruler of the Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:55 AM

Given the context, this is the most oblivious statement possible.

He's the hero Binghamton deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Bingoloid.

#18 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:40 AM

I'm not justifying the violence, in fact I'm complaining about the COMPLICITNESS. Everyone was told by their elected leaders to STAY AWAY. If you can't use your own common sense or won't heed the warnings and direction of your leadership, what do expect me to think? THEY WANTED TO BE PART OF VIOLENCE. And now they act all offended that that's exactly what they got? 

post edit-BTW, I might mention that I'm no stranger to violence. Pretty much, due to the nature of my job, every day I report to being pummeled, kicked, slapped, glasses knocked off, hair pulled, PINCHED, which is actually the worst...indian burns where the petechiae lasts longer than 3-5 days, you name it. Oh, and spit on.

#19 sportsexpert

sportsexpert

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:47 AM

I'm not justifying the violence, in fact I'm complaining about the COMPLICITNESS. Everyone was told by their elected leaders to STAY AWAY. If you can't use your own common sense or won't heed the warnings and direction of your leadership, what do expect me to think? THEY WANTED TO BE PART OF VIOLENCE. And now they act all offended that that's exactly what they got? 

post edit-BTW, I might mention that I'm no stranger to violence. Pretty much, due to the nature of my job, every day I report to being pummeled, kicked, slapped, glasses knocked off, hair pulled, PINCHED, which is actually the worst...indian burns where the petechiae lasts longer than 3-5 days, you name it. Oh, and spit on.

I agree that those who went to the demonstration, even though they were told no to, did so at their own risk. But what risk did they agree to? Murder and Death? This is not equivalent to playing with matches? I guess I just expect more civility? Maybe I am naive. Sad.

#20 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,639 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 11:16 AM

I agree that those who went to the demonstration, even though they were told no to, did so at their own risk. But what risk did they agree to? Murder and Death? This is not equivalent to playing with matches? I guess I just expect more civility? Maybe I am naive. Sad.

So when Pete states there already is a civilian war going on he's laughed at? No, you are failing to recognize the escalation of these behaviors from" all sides"...even President Trump can see that as mentioned in his response to the machinations in Charlottesville.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users