#1 Northsider

Northsider

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Local and National Politics

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

Why is fat Amira Davis out campaigning for Sheriff Harder? Her fat ass lives in Tioga County.

#2 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:11 PM

Why is fat Amira Davis out campaigning for Sheriff Harder? Her fat ass lives in Tioga County.

From what you're saying about her, maybe her ass is so fat it resides in both counties....

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#3 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:21 PM

Once upon a time the other half made a bad decision.  Kiss the ring.  It goes away.  Career saved.  Commitment never ends while he is there.  Get it?

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#4 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:05 AM

From what you're saying about her, maybe her ass is so fat it resides in both counties....

Funny $h1t Caveman :)

#5 wmtucker

wmtucker

Greenhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:02 PM

I have always found her to be a very nice person and I wouldn't consider her to be overweight.  I certainly wouldn't body shame her because she thinks that Sheriff Harder is a better candidate than Jason Ellis.  Pretty poor thread in my opinion.  I'm sure any of you wouldn't appreciate it if someone judged you on your physical appearance because of your political opinions.  As I understand it, she works with the elderly in Broome County which gives her a personal stake in the Sheriff's race, not to mention the fact that her husband has worked with both Harder and Ellis and has first hand knowledge of who is the better person.  Why would someone post something like this?  Has she personally and publicly insulted you?  Plenty of shame to found on this thread for sure.

#6 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,903 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

I have always found her to be a very nice person and I wouldn't consider her to be overweight.  I certainly wouldn't body shame her because she thinks that Sheriff Harder is a better candidate than Jason Ellis.  Pretty poor thread in my opinion.  I'm sure any of you wouldn't appreciate it if someone judged you on your physical appearance because of your political opinions.  As I understand it, she works with the elderly in Broome County which gives her a personal stake in the Sheriff's race, not to mention the fact that her husband has worked with both Harder and Ellis and has first hand knowledge of who is the better person.  Why would someone post something like this?  Has she personally and publicly insulted you?  Plenty of shame to found on this thread for sure.

I too would agree the OP made an error by fat shaming her.  Not necessary to make the point.  

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#7 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:19 AM

You're right, no arguing...I thought that Caveman's post was really funny, but then again I have a big tolerance for jokes of any kind. People get too spun around the axle anymore to the point that nothing can be said without offending someone, even in jest. Waiting for the response about how insensitive I am....I don't even know the woman in question, so once again, you are right on target.

This is really me questioning how we can have repartee and a sense of humor while still being respectful?  It's an increasingly thin line.

I find a LOT of stuff to be funny, especially Stray's posts, although I should be offended by some, I realize that we have to laugh at ourselves and that often no harm is meant.

#8 UE Mom

UE Mom

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:04 AM

Be careful around Amira!  If you don't agree with everything she says youre a racist.  I remember when sheriffs deputy Sam Davis (husband) was demoted several years ago (Criminal behavior, I think?) she called Sheriff Harder a racist.  Now they are best buddies?  I find her to be very ugly on the inside, I won't comment on her outside apperance.

#9 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,165 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:16 AM

I have to laugh everytime I read some of the 

I'm sure any of you wouldn't appreciate it if someone judged you on your physical appearance because of your political opinions.   

You have to remember where you are. If you come into this bar, expect to get into fights, get your ass kicked, have a round with everyone when the brawl is over and get your wallet stolen after you've passed out from being so drunk....don't like it.....stay home. 

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#10 2pelo Honey

2pelo Honey

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,309 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:14 PM

The most HILARIOUS thing about this whole thread is that Northsider is FAT Patti Schwartz with the mustache bigger than Tom Selleck's, and absolutely NO business trying to body shame ANYONE!!!

FTR, that's also the same Patti Schwartz that stole over $17k from the City of Binghamton taxpayers while appointed City Treasurer by Ryan, and never paid anything back.

And obviously, she's going after this person because she's campaigning for Harder, a Republican.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Begone, Pattipig.

#11 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,300 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:15 PM

I have to laugh everytime I read some of the 

You have to remember where you are. If you come into this bar, expect to get into fights, get your ass kicked, have a round with everyone when the brawl is over and get your wallet stolen after you've passed out from being so drunk....don't like it.....stay home. 

Well said.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users