Photo

Hillary 2020! Yep, that is what they are saying.

69 replies to this topic

#1 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:15 PM

What is she doing? Trying to keep control of the D party to stay out of jail? Rob people of more money? What?

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#2 joehill7469

joehill7469

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

Why isn't she being prosecuted, she has broken so many laws that would have put anyone else behind bars for years. How come she isn't being investigated for Russian collusion, it seems she is the one that did the collusion. I guess that if you keep everybody looking at the other guy , it keeps your wrong doing out of the spotlight.

#3 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

She probably has to run at this point. How else will they be able to explain all the votes shell get from those George Soros sponsored voting machines?

#4 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:12 PM

Why isn't she being prosecuted, she has broken so many laws that would have put anyone else behind bars for years. How come she isn't being investigated for Russian collusion, it seems she is the one that did the collusion. I guess that if you keep everybody looking at the other guy , it keeps your wrong doing out of the spotlight.

The FBI and Department of Justice have been infiltrated by communist scum and are in full control is my most sincere opinion.

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#5 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

She probably has to run at this point. How else will they be able to explain all the votes shell get from those George Soros sponsored voting machines?

That is why we need voter ID also! Democrats steal elections.

#6 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:05 PM

Anybody... and I mean anybody but trump!

#7 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:10 PM

Pretty lame response for your god Hillary. How do you expect to win being such low energy?

#8 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 06:22 PM

But why, kimber? Youre good at expressing your opinion but try presenting some facts to support your position.

Taxes cut.

Economy booming.

Record employment numbers.

End of the Korean War.

ISIS destroyed.

Turn off CNN and stop huffing the HuffPo.

#9 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:31 PM

We can hope.

Four more years of a Republican president. 

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#10 OTR

OTR

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:51 AM

Yes, Dems, PLEASE DO run Hillary. I would love to see her lose again. Liberal tears are delicious.

#11 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

Taxes cut? Not really, just a few crumbs. The filthy rich are the ones who will benefit. With a good economy with a huge deficit, we should not be cutting taxes.

The economy is doing better as well as the employment numbers, but that's due to President Obama's policies, remember how dire thing were when he came into office.

North Korea? Let's hope that there serious and not play trump as a fiddle like Russia is.

Isis destroyed, maybe for now, but again the credit would go to President Obama.

I watch a bit of all news networks, even FOX, which is a joke. I think the best is NPR and BBC America, which I'm guessing most of my fellow posters don't watch.

So thanks P & C for giving me this opportunity to explain to you.

#12 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:31 PM

LoL at giving credit to Barry for the fall of ISIS. He created ISIS and funded them with OUR money.

Keep on smoking that stuff kimber. Itll help you through Trumps second term.

#13 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:38 PM

Taxes cut? Not really, just a few crumbs. The filthy rich are the ones who will benefit. With a good economy with a huge deficit, we should not be cutting taxes.

The economy is doing better as well as the employment numbers, but that's due to President Obama's policies, remember how dire thing were when he came into office.

North Korea? Let's hope that there serious and not play trump as a fiddle like Russia is.

Isis destroyed, maybe for now, but again the credit would go to President Obama.

I watch a bit of all news networks, even FOX, which is a joke. I think the best is NPR and BBC America, which I'm guessing most of my fellow posters don't watch.

So thanks P & C for giving me this opportunity to explain to you.

Now you are picking up the pace!

#14 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

LoL at giving credit to Barry for the fall of ISIS. He created ISIS and funded them with OUR money.

Keep on smoking that stuff kimber. Itll help you through Trumps second term.

Actually nothing was right but is interesting to see what they think :). Or their troll language.

#15 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:29 PM

#16 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 03:14 PM

Do you think Hillary will have he faculties still by then? She 2/4 burnt already , sitting in the rocker mumbling "what happened"

#17 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:48 PM

I like Eliz. Warren

#18 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:17 PM

If only the truth be known...

36955980_10160760421130515_6825399805888

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#19 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:52 PM

:) I still giggle when I watch that. Especially the Young Turks...I kind of miss seeing them.

I wish I had time to post more but I have to go to work.

KIMBER, about North Korea...let me tell you, when they sent Otto Warmbeir back in the state he was in I would have taken that country OUT! I guess that's why Trump is president and I'm not. Now, the President extends a good faith offer of friendship, THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THE PAST BEHIND ALL OF US  and what did I hear on the news the other day? "IT'S GOING TO COST YOU"?

Okay, we're done here. That kid even looks sideways...

#20 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

If only the truth be known...

36955980_10160760421130515_6825399805888

The truth...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic