Photo

If Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court he is an idiot!

16 replies to this topic

#1 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:23 PM

Kavanaugh is a Clinton/Bush piece of shit. Carl Rove piece of shit too.

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#2 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:04 PM

Well, DUH! trump is an idiot! Where have to been the last 18 mos.?

#3 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:08 PM

And Kavanaugh it is...

#4 flash211

flash211

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:44 PM

Uh oh....

#5 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 10:11 PM

The lefties had signs preprinted to oppose Kavanaugh.  Given that they didn't have insider info as to who the nominee would be, I'd gather they had signs preprinted with the names of every potential nominee, and a scripted outrage as well.  Watching their disingenuous theatrics is like watching a poorly written movie; it's just so predictable. 

#6 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:15 AM

Chuck Schumer said a week ago that he would oppose ANY candidate.

So it's obvious he represents the party and not the people.  He just wants to be a nihilistic thorn to ruin the governance of the country.  You won't play his game so he'll throw the ball in the swamp so no one can play anything.

Now it's just a pissing contest with irreconcilable differences between parties.  We either need more parties or to do away with them entirely.  This ying/yang bipolar Republican vs. Democrat bickering is dragging us all down.

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#7 OTR

OTR

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:46 AM

Now it's just a pissing contest with irreconcilable differences between parties.  We either need more parties or to do away with them entirely.  This ying/yang bipolar Republican vs. Democrat bickering is dragging us all down.

Agreed re: doing away with political parties. Don't see how it could be done, though: SCOTUS has been abundantly clear in stating that collective speech is protected just as much as individual speech... possibly more.

#8 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:04 PM

Chuck Schumer said a week ago that he would oppose ANY candidate.

So it's obvious he represents the party and not the people.  He just wants to be a nihilistic thorn to ruin the governance of the country.  You won't play his game so he'll throw the ball in the swamp so no one can play anything.

Couldn't agree more on we either need more parties to balance this out or no parties at all. I prefer no parties at all because even if you had 10 parties you would still have many that are simply left or right forming alliances and the crap would start all over again. Too temporary. With no parties, politicians would most definitely be more in tune with their constituents because they wouldn't have party leaders threatening to punish them.

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#9 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:09 PM

This is what concerns me. If John McCain supports him, something is off. But reading up on the guy more he is strong 2nd amendment from what I can see. It just bugs me he has Clinton/Bush ties. That smells swampy. I'm sure Trump made a deal that will work out for us one way or another.

DhwkWiPXcAAhI3Z.jpg

#10 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

yeah,  trump mad a deal all right, after all he is the deal maker, (stable genius as well). It's not going to help us, only his rich corrupt buddies. I'm surprised he didn't nominate Rudy!

#11 sportsexpert

sportsexpert

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:32 PM

This is what concerns me. If John McCain supports him, something is off. But reading up on the guy more he is strong 2nd amendment from what I can see. It just bugs me he has Clinton/Bush ties. That smells swampy. I'm sure Trump made a deal that will work out for us one way or another.

Yes we need to be less divisive. At face value Kavanaugh looks highly qualified. If Roe vs Wade goes down, I would be highly surprised. Democrats are just trying to seem relevant when they clearly arent.

#12 JB 2

JB 2

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

DhwkWiPXcAAhI3Z.jpg

Hey '75, when one spends enough time in that Foreign Country of DC it is difficult to not have "ties" to those one does not agree with but his Actions (Legal Decisions) means everything to me. 

As for Schumer, well …. If Hawaii was not such a Leftist State and the alleged birthplace of barak Hussein Obama Chuckie would be trying to fine the State for allowing the worldwide pollution caused by, being caused daily by, the volcano there. Surely there is undeniable computer modeling predictions on how detrimental to the climate volcano discharges are to climate change of the future?

BTW, it looks like Barry Sotoro and his troops really wand one of their minions in Wisconsin to be elected to State Supreme Court. Sure are spending a few million to get her elected. Maybe they are trying to turn the State into a muslim one like the Minnisota neighbors?

#13 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:00 PM

Hey '75, when one spends enough time in that Foreign Country of DC it is difficult to not have "ties" to those one does not agree with but his Actions (Legal Decisions) means everything to me. 

As for Schumer, well …. If Hawaii was not such a Leftist State and the alleged birthplace of barak Hussein Obama Chuckie would be trying to fine the State for allowing the worldwide pollution caused by, being caused daily by, the volcano there. Surely there is undeniable computer modeling predictions on how detrimental to the climate volcano discharges are to climate change of the future?

BTW, it looks like Barry Sotoro and his troops really wand one of their minions in Wisconsin to be elected to State Supreme Court. Sure are spending a few million to get her elected. Maybe they are trying to turn the State into a muslim one like the Minnisota neighbors?

I hear ya. Trump won't lose me over this but all jokes aside ISLAM is a conquering strategy disguised as a religion and if a bunch of dumb f***ing Americans don't stop voting Democrat we will be AF'd as Europe soon! True story right there. The loons can put all kinds of political hit job phrases against that thought but they can't prove it wrong. The Democrat party is being taken over by some of the most radical off the chart cultural marxists the world has ever seen. Screw that shit. Any wonder why they want your guns folks, any wonder?? They hate you, they want to kill you and they want it to be easy.

#14 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:07 PM

I hear ya. Trump won't lose me over this but all jokes aside ISLAM is a conquering strategy disguised as a religion and if a bunch of dumb f***ing Americans don't stop voting Democrat we will be AF'd as Europe soon! True story right there. The loons can put all kinds of political hit job phrases against that thought but they can't prove it wrong. The Democrat party is being taken over by some of the most radical off the chart cultural marxists the world has ever seen. Screw that shit. Any wonder why they want your guns folks, any wonder?? They hate you, they want to kill you and they want it to be easy.

Here is your musslime migrant at work in Germany.

#15 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,335 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 01:12 PM

Musslime migrants beat up French girl. Fuck you DEMOCRATS, this shit is NOT coming to America.

#16 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

37106213_2555001341177495_44546986888113

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"     Albert Einstein

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Tri Cities Buzz Forum at.....

http://bcvoice.boards.net/

#17 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,668 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

If they only knew what they were protesting

Reply to this topic