Photo

PSB Reporter and Lawyer Groupie Anthony Borrelli exhibits Bias by not posting Fred Akshar Fiacco Scandal on Twitter feed

2 replies to this topic

#1 Bingking

Bingking

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:57 AM

Its obvious this reporter Does not want to report real coverage of our local area because he does not report on the Fred/Jessica scandal and we need more balanced reporters in our area. If you go onto his Facebook friend list you can see that he is friends with every local lawyer in this area and quite frankly these people including Fred do not care about you unless youre covering their good side

#2 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

There is NO local news anywhere really...Fox 40 comes the closest but could do a lot better...All these 'Local" news people show the same crap the nationals do...It makes one think that these news outlets believe they are the only kids on the block and we don't watch other channels...I'd love to see a "Local" news station with just local news, there is a lot of stuff that happens in the area that goes under reported...

Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. -- Clark Moustakas

#3 motheragainstdrunkdriving

motheragainstdrunkdriving

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:33 AM

I went head to head with one of their reporters whose head is stuck up his ass. A tribute singers picture was identified at as the real man . I pointed this out to the reporter and he got all bent out of shape and claimed it was the real singer. I told him it wasn't the real singers photo and that I would inform the family that what the reporter printed was the tribute singers photo claiming it was the picture of the real singer who had been dead for several years. I don't remember if he printed a retraction statement in The Press. He was a prissy assed reporter.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users