A disaster in the making

10 replies to this topic

#1 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts
  • Interests:If a religious person says the world is coming to an end, hes a nut. If a secular person says it, hes an environmentalist.

Posted 15 January 2016 - 01:08 PM

McAdoo is the worse coach they could have picked.  I would have liked Spagnola but they picked Little Mac.

He was a disaster managing the clock in some of the Giants loses.

3rd down and 8 and McAdoo would call a 4 yard pass in the flats and then hope the receiver could pick up the next 4 yards.  Or he would call a 7 yard pass play.

LIttle Mac will be a disaster.  He will make Coughlin look even better than Coughlin was.

I do not view posts by Binghamtonian, Wanker, SNSD, SportSexPert, Peekazoid, mulligan, Dr Dick, M_Sable,kimber and Stray Cat.  They are all mentally challenged.

#2 27 Time World Champions

27 Time World Champions

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

LIttle Mac will be a disaster.  He will make Coughlin look even better than Coughlin was.

2 Super Bowl titles and 102 wins

Stick to politics and your paralegal work for the law office, Pete

#3 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts
  • Interests:If a religious person says the world is coming to an end, hes a nut. If a secular person says it, hes an environmentalist.

Posted 08 February 2016 - 07:43 AM

2 Super Bowl titles and 102 wins

Stick to politics and your paralegal work for the law office, Pete

I was referring to Coughlin's last 3 years as the head coach.  Also, Coughlin should have gotten rid of Little Mac.

I do not view posts by Binghamtonian, Wanker, SNSD, SportSexPert, Peekazoid, mulligan, Dr Dick, M_Sable,kimber and Stray Cat.  They are all mentally challenged.

#4 thomas

thomas

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:22 PM

Should have kept Coughlin. The Giants very competitive. Lost some close ones.

#5 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

Should have kept Coughlin. The Giants very competitive. Lost some close ones.

Bad coaching lost those games.  Did not know how to manage the clock.

#6 PeteMoss

PeteMoss

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

Well the Giants are giant killers.  Made Dallas look bad. 

Although I did not think little Mac would do well he has a couple things in his favor.

1) Spagnolla and an awesome defense

2) New Offensive Co-ordinator

Why does he call for a 0 yard pass when he needs 8 yards?  They don't work very often.

I swear that Manning tried his best to score a minimum number of points.  Fumbles and interceptions at the wrong times.  Maybe it is time for him to go.

#7 SouthSider09

SouthSider09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 11:02 AM

Giants got lucky Beckham broke free for that TD or they would have lost. Dallas defensive made Eli looked confused all day. He had horrible throws and the guy can't run to save his life.

Thankfully their defense has been great and what keeps them in the games, especially Collins

#8 JoeTheDrunk

JoeTheDrunk

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 07:59 AM

Giants got lucky Beckham broke free for that TD or they would have lost. Dallas defensive made Eli looked confused all day. He had horrible throws and the guy can't run to save his life.

Thankfully their defense has been great and what keeps them in the games, especially Collins

He looks confused most of the time. He has always had that deer in headlights look.

#9 SouthSider09

SouthSider09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:55 PM

If they want to become serious contenders again they need to start looking for a new QB .... Eli is definitely NOT like his brother

#10 SouthSider09

SouthSider09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:11 PM

once again Eli loses the game for the Giants. 3 Interceptions, one for a pick 6. You can only hide behind your Defense and Beckham for so long ..... time to start the search

#11 Cosmopolitan ConklinColt

Cosmopolitan ConklinColt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 01:08 PM

once again Eli loses the game for the Giants. 3 Interceptions, one for a pick 6. You can only hide behind your Defense and Beckham for so long ..... time to start the search

Eli Manning is Tougher Than You

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users