4 replies to this topic

#1 joehill7469

joehill7469

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 05:27 AM

Well it looks like the powers to be in conklin are at it again, first it was Debbie Preston now it's the town judge trying to fix his daughters ticket. The next person they should investigate is the town clerk, who has to be ripping the town off with her work schedule,the office hours say 9:00 - 12:30 and 1:30 - 4:00 but that obnoxious clerk never shows up until after 10:30 and promptly closes at  4:00, I hope they aren't paying her a full salary.

#2 Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

At last.  These dirty  politicians are getting their just due.  Keep up the good work and keep moving up the ladder.

Lady Gaga

#3 Bluestar

Bluestar

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

Think we can say this about pretty much every municipality around here locally....kinda hard to change the folks in charge when voters don't come out to vote. They all need to go.......

#4 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 02:55 PM

Sigh.....more political corruption in BC? Gasp! Shock! 

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#5 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:The truth is still the truth, even when you don't want to hear it.

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:37 PM

I worked with Justice Ayres for a short time, some years ago.  I recall him to be a stand up guy.  He was previously accused of inappropriate conduct in another profession, and those allegations were shown to be BS once it went to court. I'm confident his name will be cleared once the facts are brought forth. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users