Photo

BCV issues online had to do with new upgrades to accounts hosted by Invision Power Services.

7 replies to this topic

#1 Independent

Independent

Ready for Retirement

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:38 PM

BCVoice is back on since Invision Power Services has done new upgrades to their software.  New Billing software as well has been upgraded also.

Garo K.

ps. don't even believe what's being put on the other website as to attacks on me. it's all nonsense and not at all true as they would like it to be. All is well!

#2 Mr. Met

Mr. Met

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:55 PM

BCVoice is back on since Invision Power Services has done new upgrades to their software.  New Billing software as well has been upgraded also.

Garo K.

ps. don't even believe what's being put on the other website as to attacks on me. it's all nonsense and not at all true as they would like it to be. All is well!

I need to wash my eyes after reading that Topix message board.  Good lord what a cesspool of miserable people. 

#3 GeekGurl

GeekGurl

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:43 PM

Me too Mr. Met!! LOL! Between the posts and the screen names, I just kept shaking my head.
"The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." Lady Dorothy Nevill

#4 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:48 AM

I'm pleased that all is okay with you Garo and thank you for preserving this forum. Hopefully with the help of everyone we can make this once again a place of friendly exchange. Those who would complain only need visit that other toilet of a site to see what the sorry alternatives are! Welcome Back!

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"     Albert Einstein

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Tri Cities Buzz Forum at.....

http://bcvoice.boards.net/

#5 DanCooper

DanCooper

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,882 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

Glad all is well and back up. Our local officials need a news outlet to keep them honest.

#6 motheragainstdrunkdriving

motheragainstdrunkdriving

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

It's nice to see you back. I kind of figured your server was doing some upgrading as other sites I go to were also upgrading and off line for a bit.

#7 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:35 PM

Yo Garo...Thanks bro I was jonesin there for a mintue...

Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. -- Clark Moustakas

#8 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:25 PM

Never been on the other website before...what a bunch of trolls.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users