51 replies to this topic

#1 Gordon Hoyt

Gordon Hoyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:18 PM

Why doesn't the Broome County Sheriff's Department participate in the 287(g) program? 

"The 287(g) program, one of ICE's top partnership initiatives, allows a state or local law enforcement entity to enter into a partnership with ICE, under a joint Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), in order to receive delegated authority for immigration enforcement within their jurisdictions."

.......... And that's the way it is.

#2 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 07:21 PM

Why doesn't the Broome County Sheriff's Department participate in the 287(g) program? 

"The 287(g) program, one of ICE's top partnership initiatives, allows a state or local law enforcement entity to enter into a partnership with ICE, under a joint Memorandum of Agreement (MOA), in order to receive delegated authority for immigration enforcement within their jurisdictions."

Yeah we have such a huge M 13 problem here what are they waiting for ?????

Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. -- Clark Moustakas

#3 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

This is M 13, Parm.  Thankfully this area does not have a problem with a star cluster.  Your high level of clueless is on full display tonight.  Put the pipe down now, it's time for your nap. 

http://earthsky.org/...-northern-skies

800px-Heart_of_M13_Hercules_Globular_Clu

#4 Gordon Hoyt

Gordon Hoyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:19 AM

It's not just a MS-13 being here illegally problem.  There are all walks of life that are here also illegally I would imagine. 

#5 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Man, I hate this type of thinking! Who would have thought you people would of had any gangs in your area? Now You do and you aren't being told how bad it is because your self serving politicians are covering it up to make themselves look better! I know that MS 13 has sent scouts to your area and it won't be too long before fools like you eat that complacent comment! 

It isn't just NYC..... Syracuse, Scranton and Binghamton are on their radar...They're down here as well and they sure as hell know about your area where cops can't do much and they can sell all the drugs, collect the best welfare benefits the country can offer and bang white women till the cows come home! Trust me, they know about Bingo land and have plans. 

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#6 Gordon Hoyt

Gordon Hoyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 09:54 AM

Man, I hate this type of thinking! Who would have thought you people would of had any gangs in your area? Now You do and you aren't being told how bad it is because your self serving politicians are covering it up to make themselves look better! I know that MS 13 has sent scouts to your area and it won't be too long before fools like you eat that complacent comment! 

It isn't just NYC..... Syracuse, Scranton and Binghamton are on their radar...They're down here as well and they sure as hell know about your area where cops can't do much and they can sell all the drugs, collect the best welfare benefits the country can offer and bang white women till the cows come home! Trust me, they know about Bingo land and have plans. 

You are correct!!

#7 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

This is M 13, Parm.  Thankfully this area does not have a problem with a star cluster.  Your high level of clueless is on full display tonight.  Put the pipe down now, it's time for your nap. 

http://earthsky.org/...-northern-skies

800px-Heart_of_M13_Hercules_Globular_Clu

You are correct!!

LMAO....What a bunch of Trump Twinkies....Sorry boys/girls,.. I have found that to try and reason with you Twinkies is a lost cause and a huge waste of time....Now put the bag back on your heads....LMAO

Accept everything about yourself--I mean everything, You are you and that is the beginning and the end--no apologies, no regrets. -- Clark Moustakas

#8 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

LMAO....What a bunch of Trump Twinkies....Sorry boys/girls,.. I have found that to try and reason with you Twinkies is a lost cause and a huge waste of time....Now put the bag back on your heads....LMAO

Ok boss...there are no gangs, drugs or crime in the Golden Valley of Broome Country....and Trump needs to stop enforcing our immigration LAWS to appease these violent criminals...maybe you should make Binghamton a Sanctuary City?........ and here I thought Kimber was the only space cadet on this forum....

dt-101.jpg

Madagascar Penguins

#9 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:34 AM

Ok boss...there are no gangs, drugs or crime in the Golden Valley of Broome Country....and Trump needs to stop enforcing our immigration LAWS to appease these violent criminals...maybe you should make Binghamton a Sanctuary City?........ and here I thought Kimber was the only space cadet on this forum....

LMAO...So genius "there are no gangs, drugs or crime in the Golden Valley of Broome Country"...Let me ask .....These problems are caused by  immigrants who live here ?????..... 

#10 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 10:49 AM

It's not just a MS-13 being here illegally problem.  There are all walks of life that are here also illegally I would imagine. 

That's just it.....You "imagine"...

#11 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:04 PM

LMAO...So genius "there are no gangs, drugs or crime in the Golden Valley of Broome Country"...Let me ask .....These problems are caused by  immigrants who live here ?????..... 

Please tell me that you are just a shut in and uninformed...you seem quit oblivious to what is happening in La, NYC, all over here in Florida, all over the country due to illegals with their gangs, drugs and crime. ...... it's just a matter of time before you folks receive the wonderful benefits of this special diversity.... 

Just look at what they have done to the school systems down here...the violence against teachers is so common, it's hard to get them to work here. 

dt-101.jpg

Madagascar Penguins

#12 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

But youve never tried to reason with anyone on here. Its just name calling if you disagree with another person and no facts to back up your position.

#13 Gordon Hoyt

Gordon Hoyt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 04:58 PM

Just keep your head in the sand.

Attached Files

• Attached File  head.jpg   13.71KB   0 downloads

#14 GALVATRON

GALVATRON

Radical Republican

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:05 PM

i know a few dudes here illegally

#15 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,713 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:37 PM

Losers

#16 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

But youve never tried to reason with anyone on here. Its just name calling if you disagree with another person and no facts to back up your position.

I'll better myself....

#17 PARMELEE

PARMELEE

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,628 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

i know a few dudes here illegally

So do I and there's no threat what so ever from them....As a matter of fact I'll put their work ethic up against most people around here...The problem as I see it is  M-13....Why not target them, not hard working families...And taking kids from their family is just downright criminal in my opinion..

#18 GALVATRON

GALVATRON

Radical Republican

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:37 AM

So do I and there's no threat what so ever from them....As a matter of fact I'll put their work ethic up against most people around here...The problem as I see it is  M-13....Why not target them, not hard working families...And taking kids from their family is just downright criminal in my opinion..

hard workers no doubt....but your tanker logic is twisted.....how about, why not become a citizen the legal way....what about don't sneak across our border with your kids, that is the crime, it's illegal...they don't make the rules here

#19 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:42 AM

Can there possibly be a more optimum choice than this?

15764044_G.jpg?auto=webp&disable=upscale

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"     Albert Einstein

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

Tri Cities Buzz Forum at.....

http://bcvoice.boards.net/

#20 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:13 AM

"Yeah we have such a huge M 13 problem here what are they waiting for ?????"

Dude, are you bi-polar or something? 

dt-101.jpg

Madagascar Penguins

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users