16 replies to this topic

#1 RICH

RICH

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:08 PM

I thought they would share a room. They are not Evan in the same hotel.

#2 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:25 PM

OK... So what's your thoughts?

#3 RICH

RICH

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Yup

#4 WolfMan

WolfMan

Den Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,291 posts
  • Interests:Strolls in the forest, especially during a full moon

Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:45 PM

The will meet in a room with ONLY two translators with them. Just four people.

#5 Mr. Met

Mr. Met

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:20 PM

I thought they would share a room. They are not Evan in the same hotel.

Wow what an incredibly hot take.

#6 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:58 AM

I didn't realize Kim Jung Un is only 34 years old. For big hearted people operating in good faith one can only wish him the best when he states he will put the past behind him. President Trump surely must have had the gravitas to have a positive influence on him. One cautionary note is to not let things fall by the wayside in this new relationship as Americans are wont to do, given our shortened attention spans of late.

#7 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:00 AM

Yeah.  Just a kid who had his older brother assassinated and generals that disagree with him (and musicians) tied to the muzzles of anti-aircraft guns. 

Maybe he'll be more like Stalin when he grows up. 

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#8 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

Yeah.  Just a kid who had his older brother assassinated and generals that disagree with him (and musicians) tied to the muzzles of anti-aircraft guns. 

Don't take this as a defense of rocketman<I trust very few people in life>but some insight for everybody on this would be helpful to promote some optimism on what is going on.  There is good evidence that Kim Jung Un was NOT really in control of NK when he was seated.  See 'Organization and Guidance Department' of NK.  In my opinion, there is no way that what just happened between Trump and Un could have happened, without the OGD being neutralized.  I'm guessing Trump got China to do it.  Remember how focused he was on China right from the start?  I think it was because he was really focusing on NK.  I don't know how severe the definition of 'neutralize' was in this case, use your imagination, they are/were very, very bad people.  It is the most logical reason on why things moved so quickly.  Un is free to lead without fear of assassination.

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#9 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 12:41 PM

35082906_10160647300150515_3870040733725

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#10 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:23 PM

And I haven't forgotten about Otto Warmbeir either. The way you so succinctly wrote that though... :blink: Do you think he watched the God Father too many times and/or thought it was real? And, it's not like he had any role models during the Obama administration. 

Here's to hoping President Trump can do better with Kim Jung Un than Putin has done with Assad.

#11 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

Suddenly the kid's a world player and he got there by being a dictator and amassing nuclear weapons.

Didn't work for Nicolae Ceausescu

Didn't work for Muammar Gaddafi

Didn't work for Sadam Hussein

Worked (so far) for Kim Jong Un

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#12 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:24 PM

All We Are Saying...

Is Give Peace a Chance...

:liberal heads exploding:

#13 GALVATRON

GALVATRON

Radical Republican

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:36 PM

All We Are Saying...

yeah where are the tankers? this is a pretty big deal, didn't they swear Trump was going to lead us into nuclear holocaust

check this Dennis Rodman interview out, this guy is funny

https://www.youtube....h?v=dAJLJRRJY3E

#14 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:05 PM

All We Are Saying...

Just keep the shotgun loaded beside the bed.

Remember how happy and proud Neville Chamberlain was that he negotiated lasting peace between Britain and Germany with the Treaty of Munich in 1938?  Hey, that Hitler guy isn't so bad when you just talk to him.  All he asked for was Czechoslovakia; and we weren't even using it.

#15 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:08 AM

Suddenly the kid's a world player and he got there by being a dictator and amassing nuclear weapons.

Didn't work for Nicolae Ceausescu

Didn't work for Muammar Gaddafi

Didn't work for Sadam Hussein

Worked (so far) for Kim Jong Un

World player? hmmm... Correct me if I'm wrong but I really don't recall any President paying much attention to leaders in the Pacific rim. Now, take 34 yr old Kim Jung Un...he see Shinzo Abe all kinds of friendly with President Trump. They genuinely appear to like each other. What does Kim see? Abe golfing with Trump, Abe showing up at the White house, Abe invited to Mar Lago. To me, and I'm hoping I'm right, it's kind of like he's having a grinch moment. Kim Jung Un knows he will not be a world player until he can be on equal footing, not with President Trump but with Shinzo Abe. He wants to be part of the rat pack. He wants to be invited to the  executive game. And thus, he needs a role model and I think he will try to follow Abe's lead. President Trump and Abe need to not let him fall by the wayside and leave him to his own devices because his devices are nuclear bombs. 

#16 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,742 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 13 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

Read up on Singapore and get another clue on why Trump is a negotiating genius. The place is quite the opposite of free but it flourishes very well economically.  Trump, knowing Un has no interest in giving up rule, invites him to sit down in a country/city state that he could best model NK after to get started.  Unbelievable how well thought out this was.

CIA World Fact Book link to Singapore:

https://www.cia.gov/...ok/geos/sn.html

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#17 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,420 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:37 PM

35148037_1761763670557773_33033110759397

" See this? This is a snowflake."

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins