11 replies to this topic

#1 america

america

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:59 AM

Clifford Crouch is a sick man. He sent to my house a piece of mail attacking Senator Tom Libous. Let the man rest in peace. I will vote for Nick Libous for the NY Assembly seat.

#2 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:10 AM

You are one dumb ass if you do

#3 joehill7469

joehill7469

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:22 AM

Clifford Crouch is a sick man. He sent to my house a piece of mail attacking Senator Tom Libous. Let the man rest in peace. I will vote for Nick Libous for the NY Assembly seat.

Didn't  one Libous  screw you over enough. Looks like the kid wants to suck on the same gov't teat that his old man did for years.

#4 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:21 AM

It appears I didn't get that particular item in the mail. What did it say?

#5 ThelmaHarper

ThelmaHarper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:01 PM

Puh-leese. Cliff Crouch is eminently qualified and- gasp- could even hold a job in the private sector.

#6 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 09 September 2018 - 04:12 PM

Libous and McCain rhyme to me. Both sellouts. No balls.

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#7 a taxpayer

a taxpayer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:21 PM

kinda funny how Nick is sending mailers complaining about Cliff double dipping when his father did the same exact thing

nick also says he wants term limits but his dad was in office for how long???

go away nick

#8 thomas

thomas

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:31 PM

I'm closing the book on any more Libous. 

#9 ThelmaHarper

ThelmaHarper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:13 AM

I'm closing the book on any more Libous. 

From your lips to God's  ears. Nicky had to rig an election in school to win. He in no way is competent to serve in elected office. He's looking for an easy money white-collar welfare gig so he can line his pockets and solicit kickba....er, contributions. Nick, spend 10-12 years on local town zoning boards, town boards, and county level work showing you have any ability and skill. Give the voters something to judge you by and then maybe you can join the line of criminals, wanna-be's, and other empty suits in Albany.

#10 joehill7469

joehill7469

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:17 PM

WE the people have spoken ," NO MORE LIBOUS'S !

#11 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,723 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:11 PM

I'm kind of thinking that was an ass whooping of Mr. Libous? Knowing Mr. Datta's history with the elder Mr. Libous I think this was just a long play for Libous to replace Crouch. They have enough respect for Crouch to let him finish when he wants to finish so this was just a trial balloon introducing Nick to the system. When Crouch retires Nick already has the system in place. Nick Libous will be your assemblyman, like it or not. 

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#12 ThelmaHarper

ThelmaHarper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 09:57 AM

I'm kind of thinking that was an ass whooping of Mr. Libous? Knowing Mr. Datta's history with the elder Mr. Libous I think this was just a long play for Libous to replace Crouch. They have enough respect for Crouch to let him finish when he wants to finish so this was just a trial balloon introducing Nick to the system. When Crouch retires Nick already has the system in place. Nick Libous will be your assemblyman, like it or not. 

Sadly, I fear you are absolutely correct on this one, Mr 1775. The machine of the state has tipped its hand, and no one will stop it.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users