9 replies to this topic

#1 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 11:30 AM

My heart aches for you and I miss you my sweet Keebie! Run free in peace my dear fur baby!

17953019_1073401936137003_2552665922460917880293_1073402036136993_55509525823086

#2 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,463 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 03:59 PM

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Keebler. Such a tiny baby in the first picture, you had him so long.

#3 Bingoloid

Bingoloid

Ruler of the Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,340 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Sorry for your loss, Stray Cat. Keebler was a cutie.
He's the hero Binghamton deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Bingoloid.

#4 Auntie M.

Auntie M.

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:30 PM

So sorry for your loss......it hurts to lose our fur babies.....

#5 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:40 PM

Thank you for your kind words of comfort. I still have two Dachshunds (who could have possibly guessed that I fancied Dachshunds) who I love unconditionally so I am not without canine friends. However Keebler was so easy to love since Pekingese are loyal, gentile and very well behaved. Dachshunds in contrast are mischievous, stubborn, and up to no good the minute your back is turned, a totally different personality. The older I get the more misanthropic I become and I cherish my pets more than most people I know. Keebler had just turned 12 and was in good health until just over a week ago when he suddenly began suffering from prolonged uncontrollable seizures which led to his death, all within a 36 hour period. I an grateful that he did not suffer and that I was not charged with making the decision to euthanize him. The suddenness of it all only makes it more difficult. Thank you again to all who expressed their sympathy and support. I appreciate it more than you know!

#6 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,118 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:38 PM

So sorry for your loss I have two in my back yard another in a box, But unlike people though you can just get another. If my Minnie goes I will replace her for sure. Ya got to love those Carusoe Vids! Should be a movie that dog is smart.

#7 OTR

OTR

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

Crap, sorry to hear that. Dogs are the best. Losing them is so hard. Hang in there.

#8 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,659 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:30 PM

So sorry Stray. We have a terrier and a boxer (Winston & Clancy) that are getting up there in years...I dread losing either one of them, and they are best buddies. Be well...you gave Keebler a loving home.

#9 OTR

OTR

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

It's such a mixed thing. It sucks that dogs have such short lifespans, but one of the results is that I've been able to have a lot of dogs over the years, and they've all been great in their own unique ways.If dogs lived as long as we do, I'd have never experienced all the fun I had with most of those dogs.

#10 motheragainstdrunkdriving

motheragainstdrunkdriving

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 07:29 AM

We are sorry for the loss of your baby Keebler Stray Cat. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users