17 replies to this topic

#1 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

On last Saturday morning while I was on my way to work, around 7:45 AM on Rt. 88 going west between Port Crane and Chenango Bridge, I was passed by a shiny black Suburban going at least 80.(Coming from San. Springs?) The plate  said NY Senate. Hmm.. who could that be? Nothing like feeling you're entitled and can do what you want.

#2 SouthSider09

SouthSider09

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:15 AM

What does a license plate have to do with it??? People speed on 88 ALL THE TIME.   Entitled would be going past a trooper at that speed and getting a pass because of the plate. 

#3 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 09:15 AM

More than likely he does just that, but even Libous had a driver, with that tag they can drive at any speed they want and do.

#4 Bingking

Bingking

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:41 AM

They don't call him fast Freddie for nothing

#5 Bingoloid

Bingoloid

Ruler of the Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:59 AM

God, I hope he was watching the road instead of looking into the camera.

He's the hero Binghamton deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Bingoloid.

#6 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

God, I hope he was watching the road instead of looking into the camera.

Perhaps he was excitedly leafing through his scrapbook of Debbie Preston in negligee photos! 

#7 Bingoloid

Bingoloid

Ruler of the Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 12:33 PM

Perhaps he was excitedly leafing through his scrapbook of Debbie Preston in negligee photos! 

I wonder if Mirella has him on tape bragging about it?  :lol:

He's the hero Binghamton deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Bingoloid.

#8 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 10:17 PM

IM BLIND! IM BLIND!

#9 kimber

kimber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:59 AM

A person such as Akshar  driving his own vehicle on his own time, (or not) needs to follow the same laws the rest of us do. Granted I'm sure he would not be ticketed, he  but could still be a traffic hazard. It's not long before a lot of these politicians feel entitled, what's next? "Power  corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!"

#10 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Having a hard time unseeing the negligee thing...gaaack 😣

#11 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:41 AM

This has been going on for decades anyone in power in NY thinks they are untouchable ! Why do you think they all have special plates and even on family member cars, although theirs are a special series of letters and numbers. When the number is run then they find out.
Besides their constituents get the tickets and pay big fines and penalties, you don't think they could care about you do you?

#12 Reddi Killowatt

Reddi Killowatt

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 09:43 AM

I find it funny how ya'll are on here bitching about what other people do....OH MY...someone with a NY Senate plate was going fast on 88! However, what I don't see is anyone saying anything about people speeding in construction zones...17 East and West is 45mph for the highway upgrade, but I don't see anyone complaining that traffic goes thru there a lot faster than 45....but oh man, see a NY Senate vehcle going fast on the highway, gotta make a big deal about that! 

#13 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:13 PM

Yeh! It is a big deal, who cares about the construction? How many years does it take to complete? I'm sure people are being padded for that mess.

#14 OTR

OTR

Professional Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:01 AM

I find it funny how ya'll are on here bitching about what other people do....OH MY...someone with a NY Senate plate was going fast on 88! However, what I don't see is anyone saying anything about people speeding in construction zones...17 East and West is 45mph for the highway upgrade, but I don't see anyone complaining that traffic goes thru there a lot faster than 45....but oh man, see a NY Senate vehcle going fast on the highway, gotta make a big deal about that! 

When an average Joe is speeding, it's just a guy speeding. But when a senator is speeding, it's a guy violating rules he has the power to change, but won't, because he knows they won't be enforced against him.

"Rules for thee, not for me" is only popular with those who make the rules.

#15 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:17 AM

Amen brother

#16 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:03 PM

Years ago when driving 88 at 90 mph in an unmarked police vehicle, if you blew by a speed trap all you had to do was go on the "intersystem" frequency and say "company car". No idea if the comms have changed since then.

#17 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

That's bull shit sable

#18 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members