Photo

Mayor in Minnesota melts down about White Privilege.

7 replies to this topic

#1 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

Thankfully the council member stands her ground.  Snowflake alert!

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#2 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:35 PM

Maybe it does exist.

My parents were married ("till death did they part"), Dad had a job before they had kids, I was born into a loving family and raised properly being taught right from wrong.  ALL the ancestors going back centuries were much the same.

But I think any race could achieve the same if they just gave it a try.  ;-)

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#3 Jack McGurn

Jack McGurn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

Very entertaining....however, I found myself focused on the four Councilmen sitting there in an apparent camatose stupor. My unlearned guess......as white male politicians, with this topic, being videoed, at this insane juncture in American society, their thinking had to have been: we aren't going anywhere near this......play dead.

#4 JB 2

JB 2

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:36 AM

Maybe it does exist.

My parents were married ("till death did they part"), Dad had a job before they had kids, I was born into a loving family and raised properly being taught right from wrong.  ALL the ancestors going back centuries were much the same.

But I think any race could achieve the same if they just gave it a try.  ;-)

Makes Sense To Me

#5 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:55 AM

24909722_712254322304696_720489947085482

"There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"     Albert Einstein

ninja_cat___animated_by_raynebowbear-d32

#6 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

Very entertaining....however, I found myself focused on the four Councilmen sitting there in an apparent camatose stupor. My unlearned guess......as white male politicians, with this topic, being videoed, at this insane juncture in American society, their thinking had to have been: we aren't going anywhere near this......play dead.

Haha!  Can you imagine what the guy conversation was when they went for beer and wings after the meeting?!  They were probably like WTF was that?! 

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#7 FormerSomeone

FormerSomeone

Studmuffin Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Momma-drama. 

The guys probably went there expecting to talk about municipal concerns like snow & trash removal and water treatment.

Politicians, like underwear, should be changed frequently.  And for the same reasons.

#8 ginger

ginger

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:56 AM

I knew it. I just watched Tucker Carlson, he had Gina as a guest and she said this is their mayors usual response when people disagree with her. She becomes "unhinged". I once had the privilege of having to deal with 2 people like this for a period of 9 months. There is no amount of money worth the destructive nature of their ulterior motives. 

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users