20 replies to this topic

#1 mikeyme56

mikeyme56

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:10 PM

A movement is afoot to change constitution so that next presidential election will be decided by hollywoood actors.....only those enrolled with the screen actors guild will be allowed to vote.........sound like a good plan?

like many.....trust few......paddle your own freakin canoe

#2 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

A movement is afoot to change constitution so that next presidential election will be decided by hollywoood actors.....only those enrolled with the screen actors guild will be allowed to vote.........sound like a good plan?

Why not? What they think is all that matters, all else is racism and intolerance. They sadly think we all worship the golden road they shit on...well most of America that is. Hopefully Trump can set these mis-guided morons straight. 

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#3 Kaz

Kaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:27 PM

How can that be? I thought they all emigrated to Canada and renounced their citizenship.

"...life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.”

#4 Caveman

Caveman

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:34 PM

How can that be? I thought they all emigrated to Canada and renounced their citizenship.

Yeah, my thoughts as well. But of course they lied...just like their candidate. They also knew the Canadians wouldn't put up with all their BS. So we're stuck with these idiots. 

dt-101.jpg

"Strategic escape, it's like running away only manlier"

Madagascar Penguins

#5 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,087 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

But they make their millions here on the backs of the workers who can afford alittle entertainment, it's not like these actors are going to the movies to watch a picture. The have elaborate home theaters the cost thousands. Then they gather around at gala awards events and pat each other on the back. They also get gift bags with thousands of dollar items. How many if you go to the movies once a month? These ass hats make 10 to 25 million dollars a picture, what's it cost you to go see a show?

#6 mikeyme56

mikeyme56

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:06 AM

And kill the golden goose.......don't think so.......if one of them had to do an honest days work, then they would leave.....

#7 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:40 AM

16003062_1798639010374358_60408154848868

#8 Property & Casualty

Property & Casualty

Defender of the Faith

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,739 posts
  • Interests:Show me a ghetto, and I'll show you an area governed by democrats.

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

They assert that it was rayciss to elect Trump by virtue of the fact that he's a white male, yet they all threatened to leave and move to a predominantly white country, led by a white male. I notice none of them threatened to move to a predominantly black country like Haiti or Sudan. I wonder why? Canada also has those evil things called immigration laws, that the left says are so rayciss and mean.

I say they're not only liars for not having left yet, but hypocrites as well.

#9 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:21 PM

This is a really stupid discussion.

Obviously, the Kardashians should replace the Electoral College.

Or Duck Dynasty, but there should be a requirement that there has to be a collective number of teeth between the whole lot.

#10 M_Sable

M_Sable

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:31 PM

They assert that it was rayciss to elect Trump by virtue of the fact that he's a white male, yet they all threatened to leave and move to a predominantly white country, led by a white male. I notice none of them threatened to move to a predominantly black country like Haiti or Sudan. I wonder why? Canada also has those evil things called immigration laws, that the left says are so rayciss and mean.

I say they're not only liars for not having left yet, but hypocrites as well.

What?

If you set a "red line", or in my old way, "draw a line in the sand", it should actually mean something?

You are SO retro ;)

Agree P&C....but your "rayciss" stuff is way below your intellect. If you mean to say "racist", do so. You are better than that.

#11 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Hell yeah!  Lets do it!!  I mean, they know everything, right?

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#12 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts
  • Interests:Get over democrat versus republican, liberal versus conservative. Let us Americans understand liberty versus tyranny and nothing else.

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:21 PM

This is a really stupid discussion.

Obviously, the Kardashians should replace the Electoral College.

Or Duck Dynasty, but there should be a requirement that there has to be a collective number of teeth between the whole lot.

Sorry mikey, I have to toss you out, this is a much better idea!

The primary function of the independent juror, is not as many think, to despense punishment to fellow citizens accused of breaking various laws, but rather to protect fellow citizens from tyrannical abuses of power by government.

The Constitution guarantees you the right to trial by jury. This means that government must bring its case before a jury of The People if government wants to deprive any person of life, liberty or property. Jurors can say no to government tyranny by refusing to convict.

#13 mikeyme56

mikeyme56

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:56 PM

Sorry mikey, I have to toss you out, this is a much better idea!

have to say I like it.......obvious most americans don't know enough to vote....BOTH campaigns told us that over and over.

#14 19April1775

19April1775

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

have to say I like it.......obvious most americans don't know enough to vote....BOTH campaigns told us that over and over.

Well you know I think most Americans are smart enough to NOT vote.  I do have to say though I think Trump might make me regret not being an official part of his overhaul.  Then again I do rail against the same garbage he does so I am at peace.  Now, if he goes full police state with his law and order promises, I can say I told you so.

#15 Stray Cat

Stray Cat

Oracle Of Wisdom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:10 AM

15941005_10154945990234044_4855337852546

#16 snowman60

snowman60

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling RC racing and breathing lol RETIRED wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:51 AM

Things i can't stand

NYC people  to arrogant and dis respectful They think their shit doesn't stink

NYC owes us upstaters a ton of money seeing that we saved your asses

I no longer want my taxes to go to NYC I want my taxes to pay for OUR LOCAL economy

#17 Kaz

Kaz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Things i can't stand

I no longer want my taxes to go to NYC I want my taxes to pay for OUR LOCAL economy

Fat chance. Too many votes downstate for politicians to stop pandering to them.

"...life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.”

#18 Jack McGurn

Jack McGurn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:46 PM

It is absolutely fascinating ...and enjoyable.....watching these now proven irrelevant & hypocritical celebrities expose the same hatred and intolerance that they accuse Trump of bringing forth. They are truly having a very very difficult time dealing with reality that can't be "cut" by some Director of La La Land productions.

Madonna threatening and calling for blowing up the White House; Ashley Judd's bizarro tirade about swastikas and calling Trump Hitler; Rosie O'Donnel and Saturday Night Live writers taking after Trump's son; Meryl Streep using her bully pulpit to attack Trump's attitude towards women, the same Meryl Streep who stood in ovation to Roman Polanski at the 2003 Acadamy Awards. ....the very same Roman Polanski who had previously pled guilty to drugging and raping a 13 year old girl......and on and on. Great entertainment here folks......and free.....from those who normally charge millions to entertain.

#19 Bingoloid

Bingoloid

Ruler of the Wasteland

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,336 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

Things i can't stand

Not that this has much to do with the thread, but you realize Albany transfers billions of dollars upstate, not the other way around, right? We are a net loss for the state.

Yes, a $4,000 property tax bill on a $100,000 house is outrageous. No, it isn't "saving" anybody. The house is just dirt cheap and the area is neck-deep in pension obligations and debt. Look around. This isn't exactly an area noted for people being gainfully employed at steady, high-paying jobs. There's very little going on compared to the rest of the country, we don't produce enough tax revenue to cover our own spending at all.

15-20% of the state's revenue is generated from Wall Street alone. You've been subsidized by Manhattan and Westchester taxpayers for many years.

...and I'm in NYC on business regularly. Everybody's always very nice to me and very social. Maybe it's you.

He's the hero Binghamton deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Bingoloid.

#20 BubbaGump

BubbaGump

Professional Ball buster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,087 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:07 AM

Well John not everybody has the opertunities that you have most people o to the city aren't treated the way you are, maybe your right about subsidy but they use upstate for their dumping ground

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users