Willie Woolfolk Busted for Dope

69 replies to this topic

#1 Guest-Apples-*

Guest-Apples-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

Two New York men face drug charges

LENOX TWP. - State troopers seized more than $23,000 in a traffic stop on Interstate 81 that also yielded drug charges against two men Monday.

Willie Woolfork, 36, of Vestal, N.Y., and Nathan Daniel, 24, of Candor, N.Y., are accused of marijuana possession after their car was pulled over traveling south at mile 208.

A search of the car, a rented Chevrolet Tahoe with Massachusetts plates, revealed $23,183 in suspected drug money.

Is this Willie Jr ? The Apple don't fall far from the tree.

#2 Guest-C I-*

Guest-C I-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

I get the feeling the local cops must have busted somebody who is giving up some big time players in the Broome County drug trade.

Good job.

@

#3 Guest-Emil-*

Guest-Emil-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

QUOTE (Apples @ Mar 24 2010, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LENOX TWP. - State troopers seized more than $23,000 in a traffic stop on Interstate 81 that also yielded drug charges against two men Monday.

Willie Woolfork, 36, of Vestal, N.Y., and Nathan Daniel, 24, of Candor, N.Y., are accused of marijuana possession after their car was pulled over traveling south at mile 208.

A search of the car, a rented Chevrolet Tahoe with Massachusetts plates, revealed $23,183 in suspected drug money.

It looks like Woofolk was a big seller in his Vestal drug trade market. Ever since the parkway had an expansion drugs are running rampant throughout all of vestal

#4 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

when i first read this I thought it said WILLY WONKA busted for dope. lol

#5 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when i first read this I thought it said WILLY WONKA busted for dope. lol

Those meth everlasting gobstoppers are gonna catch up with him one of these days.

@

#6 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:09 PM

Poor Willie did it now.

#7 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (C I @ Mar 24 2010, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I get the feeling the local cops must have busted somebody who is giving up some big time players in the Broome County drug trade.

Good job.

@

The US Marshalls were involved in this arrest so Woolfolk was a fugitive.

#8 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Poor Willie did it now.

Interstate transportation of narcotics is NO joke.

#9 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The US Marshalls were involved in this arrest so Woolfolk was a fugitive.

Not necessarily....where did you see that they were involved?

#10 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 02:39 PM

I see Willie Jr., has a face book account and doesn't have one white friend. Does that mean he racist?

#11 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:23 PM

Willie Woolfolk is one of the kindest, honest, hard working individualsa i have EVER had the pleasure of meeting. He should not be painted with the same brush as his son. Children have a way of going bad. Frank Rogers, Gerry Mollen's son in law, etc., I can go on & on forever. Willie, Sr. is a GOOD man.

#12 Guest-Will & The Hand Jive-*

Guest-Will & The Hand Jive-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Willie Woolfolk is one of the kindest, honest, hard working individualsa i have EVER had the pleasure of meeting. He should not be painted with the same brush as his son. Children have a way of going bad. Frank Rogers, Gerry Mollen's son in law, etc., I can go on & on forever. Willie, Sr. is a GOOD man.

Oh please. You got to be kidding me. Willie was fully aware of all the dope that was being sold in his bar back in the day and he just let it go. We are not talking pot either. It was Heroin and hookers and illegal card games.

If he turned his life around after he got out of the bar business well good for him but he was no angel back in the 60's and 70's trust me. I was there.

#13 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Will & The Hand Jive @ Mar 24 2010, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh please. You got to be kidding me. Willie was fully aware of all the dope that was being sold in his bar back in the day and he just let it go. We are not talking pot either. It was Heroin and hookers and illegal card games.

If he turned his life around after he got out of the bar business well good for him but he was no angel back in the 60's and 70's trust me. I was there.

This is the year 2010. As i said, Willie Sr. is a good man. I was not talking about another lifetime ago.

#14 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:25 PM

Wasn't Willie Sr. arrested for some kind of blacktop scam too? Or construction?

#15 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it was asbestos removal with the late Bingamton City Councilman Steve Lomonaco. Willie did time, Lomonaco lost his facility mgr job with UHS.

#16 Guest-Willie and Hand Jive-*

Guest-Willie and Hand Jive-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes the same Willie. He ran a illegal bar on Susquehanna St for years and stayed open all night. Whenever the police hassled him he said he was being picked on because he was black. He was like the original race card player. It was a rough place. Shootings and stabbings.

He then got into a black top business and got in trouble with that.

@

#17 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

Willie has been Born Again and again and again and again and is still laying a half inch of blacktop down - just enough to get paid before it rains.

He gives the old 30-30 warranty. ....30 minutes and 30 feet away from you after handing him the money. Willie is jive.

#18 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

It's always good to know we can count on people leaving messages anonymously to tell the whole story and sensationalize the news. It's no wonder we have innocent people on death row.

#19 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Guest @ Mar 24 2010, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Didnt the father get busted for drug sales back in the 80's? and go to jail for it??? I think so!

#20 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (Willie and Hand Jive @ Mar 24 2010, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes the same Willie. He ran a illegal bar on Susquehanna St for years and stayed open all night. Whenever the police hassled him he said he was being picked on because he was black. He was like the original race card player. It was a rough place. Shootings and stabbings.

He then got into a black top business and got in trouble with that.

Should have gotten into the white top business-then all those racists would have left him alone.
@

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users