MVA rollover 81N 1:50pm

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest-2u-*

Guest-2u-*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:52 PM

just south of exit 5 Rt81 NORTHbound,, tractor trailor rollovr 81 north totally blocked

#2 bored or curious

bored or curious

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

hmmm sounds familiar to a recent rollover there... similar spot, and its another tractor trailor that was full of garbage

#3 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (bored or curious @ Sep 10 2010, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm sounds familiar to a recent rollover there... similar spot, and its another tractor trailor that was full of garbage

How recently? I remember a truck loaded with sour cream that rolled over on the exit 6 sout on ramp.

Oh, now I remembered as I was typing this. Wasn't that at the split? A truck rolled, took off the guard rail, almost fell off the bridge and dumped it's load of garbage on Front St and into the river? Or something like that. I'll bet this was caused by similar circumstances.

#4 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

Was the scanner driving the truck?

#5 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

Yesterday a pickup truck was upside down on the highway in W. Windsor as well. There was cut wood all over the road. Seems like it's also an accident prone area.

#6 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 10 September 2010 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 10 2010, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Was the scanner driving the truck?

A tractor trailer crash on Interstate 81 at Route 17 west is tying up traffic in the Binghamton area shortly after 2 p.m. Friday.

The truck is on its side and leaking fuel. One lane is open, scanner reports indicate.

http://www.pressconn...n Interstate 81

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users