Psychic, Linda Dickinson

61 replies to this topic

#1 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:47 AM

I'm going to have a reading with Psychic, Linda Dickinson from Endwell, NY, later this month. I've heard from many people that she's very good and legit. I'm curious if anybody out there in BCVoice Land has had a reading with her and if you'd be willling to share your experience with her (good or bad). Thanks!

#2 Just Lookin

Just Lookin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:45 AM

A friend of mine had a reading done by her and told me about it. I thought how eerie but cool so I signed up for a reading with her and also have been to a house party that she did for a friend of mine. She/Linda uses the same "lines" for each person with slight variations to them. For example when my friend went she told her someone died suddenly with the letter "J" and gave her a #. SUPPOSEDLY this dead person was in the room wanting to be near my friend. Well lo and behold a few months later I go to see Linda, she tells me the SAME thing! Only this time she changed the letter and #. I began to get suspicious when a few other "lines" matched that of my friend. When I went to the house party and she began doing readings for each person around the room and with the first person she began with THE SAME line again with a different letter and # I knew this woman was not on the up and up. SOooooooooo save your money go to someone else otherwise I am willing to bet she will say the same line to you that is of course if she is really psychic then she'll know of this talk about her and will change it up somehow. Good luck to you.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain!

#3 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

I heard someone talking about a local psychic being the one who told the family of the lady who was found last week where she was.

#4 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:45 AM

I love it. Telling someone to go to a different psychic because Linda D isn't legit.

Here's what you do. Think really hard about psychics, and whichever one calls you, is legit. Don't spend a penny until then.

#5 Guest-guest-*

Guest-guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

She told me someone close to me was expecting a baby girl and I would find out in april. Still waiting... She answers questions once a month on wild 104. Try that before spending a bunch of money.

#6 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

She told me someone close to me was expecting a baby girl and I would find out in april. Still waiting... She answers questions once a month on wild 104. Try that before spending a bunch of money.

She is a fraud just like her husband that took a Dale Carneige course. If she was soooo good, why isn't she selling more realestate. You would think she would have the "inside" track to whoever was buying and selling.

#7 Bee

Bee

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,292 posts
  • Interests:Theater, music, literature, writing, reading, and film. Broome County for 20 years.

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:08 AM

I love it. Telling someone to go to a different psychic because Linda D isn't legit.

Here's what you do. Think really hard about psychics, and whichever one calls you, is legit. Don't spend a penny until then.

:lol:
"You are the way that the stars look back at themselves"~Michael Bernard Beckwith~

"May you be happy, may you be peaceful, may you be free from suffering." ~Buddhist Loving Kindness meditation/prayer~

I surrender all thoughts, memories, beliefs, actions and activities that I'm holding on to that keep me from loving myself and others fully and completely.

#8 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

She is a fraud just like her husband that took a Dale Carneige course. If she was soooo good, why isn't she selling more realestate. You would think she would have the "inside" track to whoever was buying and selling.

She is a realestate sales person, a motivational speaker, a physic, etc. What else can this woman do? I am amazed by her versitality.

#9 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

OMG, is this a joke? Why doesn't this amazing 'psychic' know tonight's lottery number, then, so she can be a millionaire and not have to run scams like this for income?

#10 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

Like that hasn't been said before --- about all psychics. :rolleyes:

#11 Pawnbroker

Pawnbroker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Location:A dismal corner on the 3rd Planet From the Star Known As "Sun"
  • Interests:Computers,Networking, Radio Communications, Electronics, Woodworking, Movies,, My pets

Posted 12 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

I had an encounter once someone claiming to possess psychic abilities who offered to give me a "reading" to which I agreed. I was then asked what is it that I would like to know and could I provide some information. My response was simply "You are the psychic, so why not just tell me what you see?" Needless to say, the reading was vague and totally inaccurate just as anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence would suspect. Psychics are simply charlatans who prey on the mentally and emotionally weak. As long as there are those who feel the need to be victimized by these fraudulent opportunists, the word will have plenty of psychics!
   |^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^||__
   |          Pawnbroker           || |__\__
   |_...__...______________||_|__|..=]

"(@)'(@)"""""""""*|(@)'(@)***(@)

There are two ways to live: one is as if nothing is a miracle; the other as if everything is. -- Albert Einstein

#12 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

It's been said they look for slight facial movements (like the ""Mentalist"") when they throw out basic generic questions then start spinning thier yarn from there. Did like Laura Manville that would come on WNBF and """find""" lost things for people.

#13 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

I just came from seeing her and she predicted that Frank's Diner would close and that Garo may run for council.
Amazing!
How could she possibly know these things unless she had super psychic abilities? It was worth every penny.

#14 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

I've been to a couple house parties that she gave readings at. IF you believe in this type of thing, I would say that she is a better medium than psychic. Some of the things she said regarding a deceased relative were amazingly detailed. I wasn't impressed with her psychic ability. It was vague and generalized. Go into it as entertainment and take it for what it is worth.

#15 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

I've been to a couple house parties that she gave readings at. IF you believe in this type of thing, I would say that she is a better medium than psychic. Some of the things she said regarding a deceased relative were amazingly detailed. I wasn't impressed with her psychic ability. It was vague and generalized. Go into it as entertainment and take it for what it is worth.

She is definitely a great medium. She told me secrets about my dead Uncle Henry that I found astounding. What is even more amazing, I didn't even know I had an Uncle Henry!

#16 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

How uneducated, naive and gullible does one have to be to believe in this stuff?

#17 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:51 PM

I never get a tattoo without consulting my psychic first. Made that mistake once.

#18 Guest-Original Poster-*

Guest-Original Poster-*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:30 AM

I'm the original poster. Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to cancel my appointment with Linda. It's not that I believe or don't believe. Just something I always wanted to do. I've never been to one before and I'd like to try it just once to see what happens. Originally, I was going to see Phil Jordan, but I heard a lot of negative stuff about him too. So I guess my question now is this: For a one time only reading (and I won't take it for anymore than entertainment purposes only). Anybody out there you could recommend? Thanks again. The replies should once again be interesting.

#19 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

I'd go to Phil Jordan way before Linda Dickinson, and would consider him tops in the area.

#20 Guest-.-*

Guest-.-*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:41 AM

There's a lady in Hallstead or Great Bend. Her name is something like Kat Lyon. A relative of mine went to a group session with this woman and said she is really good. Quite specific in that session, with many of those in attendance. I tried to Google her but had no luck.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users