Surdey out of control-Another Bucci Hire in Vestal?

31 replies to this topic

#1 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:01 PM

Mary Surdey created a job a few years ago for her classmate Bucci. Talk about a waste! I can't wait to see what becomes of this position. Then she runs the principal of Tioga Hills out because he wouldn't bow to her. Every parent loved principal Kent Maslin, who took over after a tenure of a terrible principal. She has a internal candidate ready to replace him. We are stuck with a power hungry asst. superintendent that nobody else would dare take. Word has it she is involved in sports hires as well. She has forgotten that she works for us!

#2 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

[code=auto:0][/cod

It is time for the Vestal tax payers to drive her out. She is double dipping. She gets paid by the district to attend Covey training and she recieves a stipend from the Covey organization for attending the conferences. Much like Stoner from M-E. they are getting trained on the tax payers dime to become Covey trainers than when they retire they work for the Covey program. Does anyone know her maiden name???

#3 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:32 PM

Where is the Board of Education and the over-paid superintendant?

#4 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Don't worry the super signed himself shamelessly for another 2 years. Surdey doesn't even live in Vestal and failed to get ME job.

#5 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

Anybody else who double dipped would be investigated. She needs to crawl back into her hole and stay quiet for a while.

#6 Guest-guestabation-*

Guest-guestabation-*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:59 AM

Sure Maslin that's how it happened, right?! Didn't get offered tenure because you wouldn't bow to her. All you parents that love him, ask him for the real reasons. Better yet, have him give his permission to allow his personnel file be discussed by admin.. Got to love losers who blame anyone but themselves when they are let go!! In this day and age there is no way he loses his job over not "bowing" to Surdey. Like her or not, I'm sure she built a case against him that he couldn't refute. Otherwise He would fight it. Let all these Tioga Hills parents who love you hear why you were really let go and then see how loved you are. Show some class and slink away quietly.

Mary Surdey created a job a few years ago for her classmate Bucci. Talk about a waste! I can't wait to see what becomes of this position. Then she runs the principal of Tioga Hills out because he wouldn't bow to her. Every parent loved principal Kent Maslin, who took over after a tenure of a terrible principal. She has a internal candidate ready to replace him. We are stuck with a power hungry asst. superintendent that nobody else would dare take. Word has it she is involved in sports hires as well. She has forgotten that she works for us!

#7 Guest-out of control-*

Guest-out of control-*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

I think its time that all broome schools consolidate! one super and two asstants for all one principle with one assistant per school. cur down the number of schools. the population is declining here why do we need all of this baggage? Binghamton high needs a total revamp the binghamton system has students beating on teachers just like NYC. stricter rules and dress codes should be initiated and enforced. Since when did Binghamton high turn into the Binghamton PDs Annex? Theres no need for this. I said it before and as a matter of fact about 10 years ago i said GET RID OF PENNA!

#8 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

I think its time that all broome schools consolidate! one super and two asstants for all one principle with one assistant per school. cur down the number of schools. the population is declining here why do we need all of this baggage? Binghamton high needs a total revamp the binghamton system has students beating on teachers just like NYC. stricter rules and dress codes should be initiated and enforced. Since when did Binghamton high turn into the Binghamton PDs Annex? Theres no need for this. I said it before and as a matter of fact about 10 years ago i said GET RID OF PENNA!

Why would you write an opinion regarding how schools should be structured when you are such a total failure? You can not spell, you can not write a complete sentence and you do not know when to capitalize words and when not to capitalize. You are a disgrace.

#9 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:23 PM

This has to be Mary or her fired golf buddy answering. I noticed no reply on the Bucci deal. I see on the other forum they are blasting you about getting wrongfully involved in something you are clueless about. Stick to firing principals because the sports parents will end up getting rid of you.

#10 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:54 AM

Are you kidding? They should have 2 high schools at the least. One for the kids that want to excell and the other for the punks. Teachers that don't produce, teach the punks!

#11 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 01:05 PM

[code=auto:0][/cod

It is time for the Vestal tax payers to drive her out. She is double dipping. She gets paid by the district to attend Covey training and she recieves a stipend from the Covey organization for attending the conferences. Much like Stoner from M-E. they are getting trained on the tax payers dime to become Covey trainers than when they retire they work for the Covey program. Does anyone know her maiden name???

Mary Keefe

#12 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

Standing room only for the going away picnic for Kent Maslin. Thank god she wasn't there. These parents have had enough. Now she earmarks her internal hire for replacement. People were actually crying at this event. "Stand-up for what you believe in!"

#13 Guest-hymie-*

Guest-hymie-*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:29 AM

Is Jeff her sister ?

#14 Guest-guestabation-*

Guest-guestabation-*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:42 AM

Standing room only for the going away picnic for Kent Maslin. Thank god she wasn't there. These parents have had enough. Now she earmarks her internal hire for replacement. People were actually crying at this event. "Stand-up for what you believe in!"

"Stand up for what you believe in". Really?! People crying Really!?! Get a clue Tioga Hills morons. This clown leaves and its because Mary Surdey ran him off? A family man who blows a good gig and hides behind the "big bad witch" was out to get me isn't telling you cry babies the whole truth. How many of his peers were there to support him at this picnic? I'm sure all the other building principals showed up to support this clown and pledge their unending support against this wrongful action by the big bad witch. NOT! Hope you enjoyed your little picnic with your parents, too bad you couldn't be truthful and let them know why you are really leaving. You have now joined the classy club of Joe Gargiul,Jeff DeAngelo and all the other losers who behaved deplorably and then in some cases let the parents fight for you without ever allowing your personnel file released so the whole truth of the matter remains hidden. I bet less than half your staff showed up to support your loser ass! Now slink away dough boy your time is about up.

#15 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

"Stand up for what you believe in". Really?! People crying Really!?! Get a clue Tioga Hills morons. This clown leaves and its because Mary Surdey ran him off? A family man who blows a good gig and hides behind the "big bad witch" was out to get me isn't telling you cry babies the whole truth. How many of his peers were there to support him at this picnic? I'm sure all the other building principals showed up to support this clown and pledge their unending support against this wrongful action by the big bad witch. NOT! Hope you enjoyed your little picnic with your parents, too bad you couldn't be truthful and let them know why you are really leaving. You have now joined the classy club of Joe Gargiul,Jeff DeAngelo and all the other losers who behaved deplorably and then in some cases let the parents fight for you without ever allowing your personnel file released so the whole truth of the matter remains hidden. I bet less than half your staff showed up to support your loser ass! Now slink away dough boy your time is about up.

Usually people like that get promoted in Vestal... Maslin did not do anything like the other two male principals did.

#16 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Usually people like that get promoted in Vestal... Maslin did not do anything like the other two male principals did.

So, what did he do?

#17 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

Is Jeff her sister ?

No asshole, Jeff is her BROTHER.

#18 Guest-guest-*

Guest-guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:37 AM

He might not have done what the other 2 did but he has one big thing in common with them. They let the parents and kids rally round them without allowing admin. to discuss the particulars of their case so it looks like they were unjustly let go. Personnel records are private and cannot be discussed without the permission of the involved party. How easy is it to put yourself in a sympathetic light if the people who could refute what you say are bound by law to remain silent? No wonder the administration doesn't take parents seriously when they see how blindly they defend losers who deserve to be let go. Where is your union Maslin? If you were let go for not bowing down to Surdey and there is no record of any wrong doing, your union would be all over this! Parents, wise up. You may not like Mary Surdey but I'm sure she has to follow the same rules as anyone else in public education to remove some one. Either let the facts out for all to see or go away!!

#19 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

No asshole, Jeff is her BROTHER.

http://www.kessels.c...unds/angry4.wav

#20 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

Not the old "closed file story". Mary you know this is a lousy attempt to make him look bad. For thoose of you who are not aware the administration i.e. principals are not part of the union so the idea of having a union rep with him is inaccurrate. I will go on the record to say that the families of Tioga Hills loved Maslin. Who else that went to school with Surdey will be hired next?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users