#1 Captian Slow

Captian Slow

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:40 PM

How did this get missed?

(Whitney Point, NY) WBNG Binghamton Southbound interstate 81 remains closed after a bus rollover earlier this evening.

Emergency crews respond just before 7:10 p.m. to mile marker 29 on southbound I81, between exits 6 and 7.

Multiple people were injured. At least one woman was trapped under the bus for more than an hour.

Her injuries are not life threatening, according to Whitney Point Fire Chief Nicholas Sculley.

Several of the injured were taken by a BC Transit bus to a Chenago fire station to be treated, and sent to the hospital if necessary.

Many of the injured were taken from the scene to Wilson and Lourdes hospitals.

The bus is a 40-passenger tour bus. It is not yet known by which company it's owned, nor to where it was heading.

The interstate remains closed on the southbound side. Traffic is being redirected to exit 8.

The bus rolled approximately 100 feet down an embankment near a steep incline. It's not known how many times it rolled. However, the bus came to rest on its top.

It's not yet know how the bus crashed. Investigators remain on the scene as of 9:35 p.m., and say they hope to have the highway open soon.

This story will be updated.

#2 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:43 PM

Missed by whom?

#3 Guest-patriot-*

Guest-patriot-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

The question - "How did this get missed?" applies to something a lot greater that has happened in Binghamton. It has not been in the Press yet - -WHY? And, I'm surprised that no on who follows BCV has heard about this and has not written about it. The FBI raided Dr. Bajwa's office. He is under arrest for money laundering for Islam terrorists. This is not a joke or gossip. Will this be allowed to stay on BCV or will someone squash this too. There are enough people in the know who can be called to verify this - especially if you have a friend or relative in the Binghamton Police Dept.

None of this about Bajwa surprises me. But to top it off - he had the audacity to put an ad in the paper asking for money from locals to help Pakistanians. You can be sure any funds were funneled to terrorist groups. Well, we shall see how our law enforcement agencies handle all of this. They've backed down on so much.

#4 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:21 PM

Syracuse paper has more info than the local paper:
http://www.syracuse....erturns_on.html

#5 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:23 PM

The question - "How did this get missed?" applies to something a lot greater that has happened in Binghamton. It has not been in the Press yet - -WHY? And, I'm surprised that no on who follows BCV has heard about this and has not written about it. The FBI raided Dr. Bajwa's office. He is under arrest for money laundering for Islam terrorists. This is not a joke or gossip. Will this be allowed to stay on BCV or will someone squash this too. There are enough people in the know who can be called to verify this - especially if you have a friend or relative in the Binghamton Police Dept.

None of this about Bajwa surprises me. But to top it off - he had the audacity to put an ad in the paper asking for money from locals to help Pakistanians. You can be sure any funds were funneled to terrorist groups. Well, we shall see how our law enforcement agencies handle all of this. They've backed down on so much.

It has been in the press for hours - http://www.pressconn...=2011110803021.

What have you been smoking tonight and can I have the name of your dealer? I need to get away from reality for awhile too.

#6 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

HOLY HELL! is that true about Bajwa? Is he the neurologist?

#7 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:28 PM

HOLY HELL! is that true about Bajwa? Is he the neurologist?

If it's posted by an anonymous person on a message board who doesn't deal with reality, it must be true.

#8 Captian Slow

Captian Slow

Ready for Retirement

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,427 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:38 PM

It has been in the press for hours - http://www.pressconn...=2011110803021.

What have you been smoking tonight and can I have the name of your dealer? I need to get away from reality for awhile too.

"This page could not be found?"

#9 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:40 PM

"This page could not be found?"

http://www.pressconn...D=2011110803021

#10 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:55 PM

How many days ago did this happen? The paper comes out in the morning. The Press has been sitting on this as usual.

#11 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

How many days ago did this happen? The paper comes out in the morning. The Press has been sitting on this as usual.

Pay attention - http://bcvoice.com/f...ndpost&p=761702

#12 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

I'm talking about Bajwa the neurologist and now arrested money launderer for Islamic terrorists. Is this in the paper? NO. Where is it in print so the public can know about it? The press knows about it.I hope the public rises up and refuses to support these 3rd. world Docs who are Muslims AND who have never made a public statement against the Muslim terrorists who are killing our citizens. Bajwa is a top doc in the area. Who else is in this with him? Someone had to blow the whistle to the FBI. God bless heroes who stand up for their country and are not fearful.

#13 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:04 PM

I'm talking about Bajwa the neurologist and now arrested money launderer for Islamic terrorists. Is this in the paper? NO. Where is it in print so the public can know about it? The press knows about it.I hope the public rises up and refuses to support these 3rd. world Docs who are Muslims AND who have never made a public statement against the Muslim terrorists who are killing our citizens. Bajwa is a top doc in the area. Who else is in this with him? Someone had to blow the whistle to the FBI. God bless heroes who stand up for their country and are not fearful.

Could you provide a link to your delusion?

#14 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

Oh ye of little faith. Get off your back side and make some calls on your own. Call the editor of the Press and ask why it is not in the paper. Then come back to BCV and talk to me.I was told by an authoritative source. I called someone else who would know and he only knew that Bajwa's office was raided by the FBI. This guy is in medicine too. Enough said. Find out and then do some yelling about the suppressed news.As a citizen you should be furious about the dr. and happy about law enforcement FINALLY ACTING LIKE THEY HAVE A SET.

#15 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:50 PM

I hope they subpoena the ip address and sue your ass for libel and defamation.

#16 Guest-guest-*

Guest-guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:56 PM

If true they could be in the dark as others are being located and taken into custody.I am not in the local loop but this could be a possibility.If this leaked out of BPD or anywhere else before others that are involved were picked up this has the potential for big problems for the BIG mouth.Compromising a Federal Investigation is not smart and could end careers.

#17 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

Could you provide a link to your delusion?

Not a delusion. It's a fact. Believe me, I know. The FBI raided his office and his mansion.

#18 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:06 PM

I hope they subpoena the ip address and sue your ass for libel and defamation.

Can't because it is true. They did not have enough to pin on his business partner so he was set free for now.

#19 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

I hope the public rises up and refuses to support these 3rd. world Docs who are Muslims AND who have never made a public statement against the Muslim terrorists who are killing our citizens.

I know how you feel. I refuse to support Christian doctors who don't make a public statements against abortion clinic bombers, white supremacists, and both sides of the former conflict in Northern Ireland.

#20 Guest-Guest-*

Guest-Guest-*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:17 AM

...oh, and Roman Catholics. I can't do business with Roman Catholics, since all Roman Catholics are tacitly condoning child molestation. They have to formally renounce the Vatican first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users