I Missed the Vote for the 1st Time in 32 years

Guest Kyle R.

Guest Kyle R.

I tried several times to get out to vote yesterday.

Went as far as my driveway and finally decided not to vote.

I'm a lifelong democrat and I just cannot support Hillary or Baraka.

We can't do better than this!!!

What happened to my party?

I think the party is doing just fine. Perhaps you have just changed over the years. It is not unusual that people geet more conservative as they get older. I am older, got more conservative, but am still firmly in the dem column.

What is it you like about Mc Cain? or the rest of the pubs?

I actually believe thatt his is the best crop of candidates the Democrats have offered in a long time. I like both Hillary and Obamma. I liked Dodd and Biden alot (although I knew they had no chance) and Edwards too. I do not care for any of the Republican candidates. Romney has flip flopped more than John Kerry and George Bush combined, I do not care to change our constitution to be "more like the bible" as Huckabee wants, think McCain is too old (and not a fan of his dispostition which I see as problematic), Rudy had some serious business issues and poor judgments, and I think Ron Paul is a nutjob.

"Baraka?"

You, sir are a fraud. :P

Guest Jenkem Burell
"Baraka?"

You, sir are a fraud. :P

So is Obama. Osama has no chance. Who will give the reigns of the greatest economy and military/nuclear arsenal to what a generation ago was a primitive bushman? It would be a total embarrassment. His DELETED family still lives in Kenya. DELETED. Obama is an empty suit with a financial backing and media exposure for the novelty of being a DELETED. He is a product of Mr. George Soros's money.

Guest Jack Hoff

The limp wristed kooks, and emotional girlymen who would vote for mrs clinton or barak osama, are just like the liberal ninnies that aquitted OJ.

You still could have voted for Edwards, Richardson, Biden, Dodd or Kuchinich.. Granted they're out of the race.

Voting in the primary mean you're a "likely voter" for the next election --- meaning you'll get plenty of campaign mailings, knocks at your door, etc etc . If you don't like that sort of thing, don't vote. If you're an engaged citizen like myself, then vote.

Archived