Local Atheletes Playing D1 Sports Next Year

Guest Guest

Guest Bearcat
119 out of all the colleges and universities in the nation? That's not to bad at all. That might even be in the top 10-15%

How stupid do you have to be to believe that Best Value = Best Education. Please, when Cornell is behind them you know it is a joke.

Stay out of the Ratt.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
How stupid do you have to be to believe that Best Value = Best Education. Please, when Cornell is behind them you know it is a joke.

Stay out of the Ratt.

Oh, my fault. I actually misread that believe it or not. Sorry I'm so stupid.

Guest Guest
Kate Rosettie from Corning is going to Cornell for Track and Cross Country

Rosettie is one of the best athletes in the area and should do well at Cornell this upcoming year.

Guest guest
BCC is a good value too.

Nice try with your feel good post.

Have fun at "Syracuse Jr."

It isn't an attempt at a post....it is a post based on the research by one of the top "site" and magazines in the country "Forbes"....ever hear of it IQ genius??

Look it up yourself, gave you the website.

Guest guest
Kate Rosettie from Corning is going to Cornell for Track and Cross Country

Tyler Bailey out of Spencer and Chris Hayen out of Oneonta both going to BU for soccer

Marciwetz (sp) of Oneonta going to Mansfield for baseball and Naito from Oneonta going to NJIT for soccer

Guest Guest

"Top Ten Colleges in NY:

1. Cornell

2. Columbia

3. Fordham

4. RPI

5. RIT

6. Clarkson

7. Hobart

8. St. Lawerence

9. Colgate

10. NYU

11. Syracuse

12. Binghamton

Discuss"

I think your list is at best laughable, at worst downright stupid.

Hamilton and Skidmore are two of the top colleges in the state. They, along with Colgate are three of the best. Colgate at #9 and no Hamilton and Skidmore? Post less, read more.

Guest Guest
West Point is only good if you want to go to Iran

well your a complete retard because most officers are not sent to places like that. every man/woman that goes to west point is recieving an education worth over 300K. thos graduates who are automatically made offciers are put within specialtity group because of thier intellegence and training because they went to west point. tardo

@

Guest bearcat
"Top Ten Colleges in NY:

1. Cornell

2. Columbia

3. Fordham

4. RPI

5. RIT

6. Clarkson

7. Hobart

8. St. Lawerence

9. Colgate

10. NYU

11. Syracuse

12. Binghamton

Discuss"

I think your list is at best laughable, at worst downright stupid.

Hamilton and Skidmore are two of the top colleges in the state. They, along with Colgate are three of the best. Colgate at #9 and no Hamilton and Skidmore? Post less, read more.

I am not above modifying my list, especially when you want to help prove my point. Thanks Kapplan Central.

1. Cornell

2. Columbia

3. Fordham

4. RPI

5. RIT

6. Clarkson

7. Colgate

8. Skidmore

9. St. Lawerence

10. Hobart

11. NYU

12. Hamilton

13. Syracuse

14. Binghamton

Guest Guest
well your a complete retard because most officers are not sent to places like that. every man/woman that goes to west point is recieving an education worth over 300K. thos graduates who are automatically made offciers are put within specialtity group because of thier intellegence and training because they went to west point. tardo

@

These days you would have to be crazy to allow your kid to go to west point...who cares if you are receiving an education over 300K..it is a death sentence...read the papers...watch the news....your a lifer in the army...you have to be really out there to want that!!!!

Guest Guest
These days you would have to be crazy to allow your kid to go to west point...who cares if you are receiving an education over 300K..it is a death sentence...read the papers...watch the news....your a lifer in the army...you have to be really out there to want that!!!!
My nephew went there and said it is not all that cracked up to be...you have to love the military...not many kids do...more for the lunatics

Guest Guest
My nephew went there and said it is not all that cracked up to be...you have to love the military...not many kids do...more for the lunatics

"lunatics" ??? You're a disgusting idiot. You should be thanking God every day for us lunatics who've dedicated our lives to make sure you can be such a DELETED.

Guest Guest

your nephew should be thanking god he had the opportunity to go there and he should have realized that recieving a free education there comes with a cost. 5 years of dedication to the united states after graduationn. one year is taken up by the summer training those kids do. then they have 4 years to dedicate and they come out into the job market as the lebron james of working status. with that sort of education those kids could do whatever they please. so dont say its all that is cracked up to be

@

Guest Guest
your nephew should be thanking god he had the opportunity to go there and he should have realized that recieving a free education there comes with a cost. 5 years of dedication to the united states after graduationn. one year is taken up by the summer training those kids do. then they have 4 years to dedicate and they come out into the job market as the lebron james of working status. with that sort of education those kids could do whatever they please. so dont say its all that is cracked up to be

@

how about because it is 4 years of your life that sucks during what is supposed to be the best years of your life.. its not like a real college at all you are on lockdown almost 24 7

@

Guest Guest
how about because it is 4 years of your life that sucks during what is supposed to be the best years of your life.. its not like a real college at all you are on lockdown almost 24 7

@

then why would you agree to go through a commitment like that if you were not willing to sacrifice that. so your reasoning and methodology are completely off. your a redundant tard

@

Guest Cannabis

I love how this thread got so off track. I have known 2 people that went to West Point and neither of them lasted past the first year. It definitely takes a special person to graduate from there. I am thankful for those that have and will graduate from West Point. I don't pretend to know all the answers, but I am pretty sure cadets that graduate from West Point do see actual combat, they are sent out just like enlisted soldiers, the difference being that they are officers and in charge of the enlisted soldiers.

Guest Guest

@

Most kids that are forced to go there are unhappy...environment is not healthy today for this...I do not think most parents support that their sons want to go there...but some do...I would never ever support a daughter who wants to go there...that is a sentence...there is definetely something wrong with parents if they allow their daughters to go there...but sons do have that desire....

Guest Guest

@

BS. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. The first year is a little restricitve, but it opens up from there. Those kids get laid more than you ever did you freaking homo.

Guest Guest
BS. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. The first year is a little restricitve, but it opens up from there. Those kids get laid more than you ever did you freaking homo.
It is for kids who do not really belong in regular society and just cannot seem to fit in anywhere so they go into the service to get an education...most of the kids that go there are out in left field and the girls are way out there...not what you would call normal....

Guest Guest
It is for kids who do not really belong in regular society and just cannot seem to fit in anywhere so they go into the service to get an education...most of the kids that go there are out in left field and the girls are way out there...not what you would call normal....

Okay, now I'm starting to get the picture. You're some useless chick who was probaby nailed and dumped by a WP cadet and now want to imply the whole institution is a fialure. You aren't worth the 15 seconds it took me to type this email.

Guest Cannabis

Are you for real? I would say you have no clue what you are talking about. Most "normal" people have no chance of getting into an institution like West Point. It is very difficult to get in and very selective.

Guest Guest
cortland is a place for people who didn't even bother to apply to real colleges.....it's like BCC for kids whose parents want to spend money

Thats funny cause im pretty sure you need a high SAT score and about a 96 average to even be considered by the school unless you play sports and get in under special talent get your shit straight...

Guest Guest
Okay, now I'm starting to get the picture. You're some useless chick who was probaby nailed and dumped by a WP cadet and now want to imply the whole institution is a fialure. You aren't worth the 15 seconds it took me to type this email.
I do have to say most kids do not want the army or whatever.... just a normal education...this is not the time to want your son or daughter to be in the service...be realistic...while it might be a great education...it can also be a death sentence.....as we continue to be reading in the news....and i have read some of the deaths were West Point graduates...you really have to realistic nowadays....i would not sleep easily knowing my son or daughter is training to go into combat....you would have to be a very ignorant parent to think otherwise....

Archived