Local Atheletes Playing D1 Sports Next Year

Guest Guest

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
The richest person I know is actually a military academy graduate...
not much good if you might not be around to enjoy it...

Guest Guest

Some idiot parent must have sent their son away to the service because it ws free and prestige but forgot one small detail....it may be a sentence to a life of horror....

Guest Guest

"Thats funny cause im pretty sure you need a high SAT score and about a 96 average to even be considered by the school unless you play sports and get in under special talent get your shit straight... "

To Cortland? You are too funny! More like a 76 average and below 1000 SAT's. Cortland is the ultimate safety school. BCC like.

Guest Guest
Elrick your delusional if your making fun of a SUNY school...BU is one too and its not much better.

Are you that retarded to not be able to spell his name right? what are you four?

Guest Guest

Are you retarded to have never heard of a typo? Anyways learning about proper punctuation was learned before typing...

Guest Guest
Are you retarded to have never heard of a typo? Anyways learning about proper punctuation was learned before typing...

Why dont you read his other posts moron.

Guest Guest
Ok, he is obviously making fun of him and you can't talk unless you use some proper punctuation...

Well he must be a pretty cool person making fun of a name. I think i did that in maybe 1st grade? In regards to punctuation, i think you need to check again. Just because i forgot to capitalize one word doesn't signify poor punctuation, it shows that people can make mistakes jackass.

Guest Guest
Also, before you call it childish, calling me a moron it wasn't much better.

Actually, yes it was. You making fun of a name is pathetic, people like you need to learn some respect. Instead of making fun of a name, why don't you form an argument, rather than resorting to a 1st grade standard.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Army Parent
I do have to say most kids do not want the army or whatever.... just a normal education...this is not the time to want your son or daughter to be in the service...be realistic...while it might be a great education...it can also be a death sentence.....as we continue to be reading in the news....and i have read some of the deaths were West Point graduates...you really have to realistic nowadays....i would not sleep easily knowing my son or daughter is training to go into combat....you would have to be a very ignorant parent to think otherwise....

I just read this thread and all I can say is WOW

I have a son in the Army and he absolutely loves what he is doing. Yes - combat is a real possibility but so is a car accident. Either one could take a life just like that. So lets be realistic nowadays as you said. Without these brave men and women protecting your rights and freedoms, we would all be in a far worse place. Do I sleep easily - you bet your butt because I've seen them in action. Am I ignorant - I think not.

Guest Guest
I just read this thread and all I can say is WOW

I have a son in the Army and he absolutely loves what he is doing. Yes - combat is a real possibility but so is a car accident. Either one could take a life just like that. So lets be realistic nowadays as you said. Without these brave men and women protecting your rights and freedoms, we would all be in a far worse place. Do I sleep easily - you bet your butt because I've seen them in action. Am I ignorant - I think not.

okay, as long as you sleep easier. i for won would not my son or daughter. today were are in unchartered waters with the middle east. read the horrors of those that went to Vietnam. Would they go back. i think not

Guest high school student parent

WOW - I actually came to this thread to see what HS athletes were going D1.....you folks are nuts to say the least!

@

Guest Guest
WOW - I actually came to this thread to see what HS athletes were going D1.....you folks are nuts to say the least!

@

Baseball easily has the most Section 4 Division 1 players. I promise its not even close. It is close to 20 something students

Guest asdf
arent we forgetting the culprit in the missing truck?

furner is playin d1 football, which is probably the best out of anyone this year

furner is a girl and only got to play d1 by crying on the basketball court and being blessed with size. seton football couldnt survive in any other division so they moved down.

Guest Guest
Baseball easily has the most Section 4 Division 1 players. I promise its not even close. It is close to 20 something students

Wrestling, by far...not even close...and we are talking DI all americans....not scrubs on the bottom of the DI barrel

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
furner is a girl and only got to play d1 by crying on the basketball court and being blessed with size. seton football couldnt survive in any other division so they moved down.

Oh yeah, tell me again where you played??

Guest guest

God who cares where the kid any kid plays as long as they are happy-you people really have nothing better to do then worry about who's playing where-get a life...............

Archived