did anyone hear tarik on twt?

Guest Guest

ya...i caught some of it.

he said he is thinking about impeaching every president who ever did someting wrong...

hey DELETED....get a freakin' clue!!

Guest TWT Listener
ya...i caught some of it.

he said he is thinking about impeaching every president who ever did someting wrong...

hey DELETED....get a freakin' clue!!

As usual when Tony has politicians on, he kissed Tariks butt.

A caller asked them a three point question, the last being "Are you going to carry totally Democratic viewpoints on the show?" It went totally over Tony's head.

Tarik at first stated that he has not used his position as Executive Assistant to the Mayor to promote the impeachment topic with the County Legislature, then admitted that he and the rest of the Broome Peace Coalition board decided that using his position would make their promotion of the topic more high profile.

I hope I never have to listen to another looney leftie encounter like that again!

As usual when Tony has politicians on...

... I hope I never have to listen to another looney leftie encounter like that again!

Yeah..

It's better we have a deviously destructive dumb president and let him and his cronies and puppet masters leave a legacy for future 'Presidents'.

Yeah...

I hope I never have to listen to another looney leftie encounter like that again!

I think the alarm clock rang.

"Wake up 'Ron!"

This country is burying itself with crap.

Step outside.

See litter?

Yup.

It's a sign.

A sign that people don't give a crap.

Thanks for littering...

again.

I tried to get on TWT, but lines were crowded. I would ask, what good does it do to pass a resolution on something that no one in Wshington will pay any attention to. Here's a radical question. How about taking care of problems in Binghamton, instead ? I believe he owes the city a refund onhis pay he receives for being an assistant Mayor. He gets paid all that he does, & the best he can do is come up with resolutions to pass that will have a snowball's chance in Hades of doing any good at all.

Hey Tarik, there are people living here in Binghamton. Do they count for anything?

Was that question too much for them to understand?

DELETED russell treated this lunatic, basement dweller with the utmost respect. on every other show he has, russell can not say enough bad things about tarik and ryan, but as soon as they appear on his show, the kid gloves come on. russell is such a fool.

Tarik is leading by example. It is now time for the Endicott and Johnson City trustees to get on the bandwagon and have Putin removed from office and Queen Elizabeth abdicate Her Throne.

Yeah..

It's better we have a deviously destructive dumb president and let him and his cronies and puppet masters leave a legacy for future 'Presidents'.

Yeah...

I think the alarm clock rang.

"Wake up 'Ron!"

This country is burying itself with crap.

Step outside.

See litter?

Yup.

It's a sign.

A sign that people don't give a crap.

Thanks for littering...

again.

BDS freak-a-zoid

Archived