BLIND TIGER PUB

Guest Guest

I hear that it's on the way out???????

What is it about you folks that take pride in driving a business out of town? Are you really that jealous of free enterprise? Truly amazing. I hope the Pub thrives in spite of you and your negative post. Boy you must live a really dull life.

From broome county clerks office:

Business BLIND TIGER PUB

Bus Owner NICHOLS AMY

from press sun bulletin:

Amy Rebecca Nichols of 300 Harding Avenue filed for Chapter 13 on Jan. 15.

The Blind Tiger has/had a lot of things going for it...the deck has always been great, and there's a lot of potential...they way they run the business is awful though...they're always out of half of their menu, and they've become known for that among my friends...it's a nice bar though, so it's a shame.

The place is gross, they don't have a clue how to run a business

Then, they get flooded in June of '06, duhhhhhhh, they are in a flood zone.

Then they sue whoever they can get their hands on to make a buck. I'm

happy they are going out, they are a joke!!!

The only thing the BT Pub has going for it is their bartenders.. They do know what they are doing and if it wasn't for them. It would have been out of business a long time ago. I agree the owners need to just let it go and let someone who cares run the place.

The only thing the BT Pub has going for it is their bartenders.. They do know what they are doing and if it wasn't for them. It would have been out of business a long time ago. I agree the owners need to just let it go and let someone who cares run the place.

Guest Fergie-Whipped
The place is gross, they don't have a clue how to run a business

Then, they get flooded in June of '06, duhhhhhhh, they are in a flood zone.

Then they sue whoever they can get their hands on to make a buck. I'm

happy they are going out, they are a joke!!!

Does the place get water and get "gross" often? Or just in summer of '06 when everything under the sun got flooded.

It seems to me if the right people went in there to run it, it can and would be a nice place to go.

The Blind Tiger has/had a lot of things going for it...the deck has always been great, and there's a lot of potential...they way they run the business is awful though...they're always out of half of their menu, and they've become known for that among my friends...it's a nice bar though, so it's a shame.

I know it is a shame..It is fun in the summer when they have bands for happy hr. on fridays..They just need to get a new menu and not run out of food, etc..and it will be fun again..I hope it just fixes a few things and stays open..love to be outside in the nice weather.

Archived