2012 High School Baseball

Guest Guest

Let's start talking Baseball. A few things - Binghamton will have a new coach. If it is who I heard it was, I expect Binghamton to become a very good program in the future. There is a topic on here about UE having a player resuming his baseball career and high expectations for their team. The ME kids who won the State championship in Little League in 2007 should be 11th and 12th graders now. How does that translate to the current team and are those kids still playing? The Vestal JV's were the top in STAC last year I heard. Does that mean anything this year at the Varsity level? JC has a great pitcher. Let's make our predictions or evaluations and see what happens after play starts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fact checker

i will take maine endwell as the dominant team in this area..they have a head of rotation stud in austin..returning capable of hitters at second, short and the outfield..the question will be their second line pitching..romo for example..if austin does what is expected of him and the others come thru ..the spartans will take their usual bows of excellence...

Other top pitchers are the kid from JC who hopefully doesn't get hurt in basketball again and I hear Vestal has a tall lanky kid who can hit 90 mph on the gun and also has very good off speed pitches.

Other top pitchers are the kid from JC who hopefully doesn't get hurt in basketball again and I hear Vestal has a tall lanky kid who can hit 90 mph on the gun and also has very good off speed pitches.

What's the Vestal kid's name?

Guest John Reilly

matt eggleston of binghamton has been using his shake weight quite a bit. his teamates are now refering to him as Jesus. watch out for binghamton's matt eggleston if he doesnt knock someones teeth out and get kicked off again

matt eggleston of binghamton has been using his shake weight quite a bit. his teamates are now refering to him as Jesus. watch out for binghamton's matt eggleston if he doesnt knock someones teeth out and get kicked off again

i heard sully murphy is casey dennisons replacement...good lord

Guest Toby Pittsley

also in reguards to bing, look out for sully murphy!!!! he has been scoring with the ladies quite a bit lately and he is called "the shlong" by his teamates for his extra large cup size

Horseheads....returns Manwaring, A'brunzo and Gilbert to pitch. The best three man rotation in Section 4.

Is this Manwaring related to Kurt Manwaring that was a catcher for the SF Giants?

Watch out for Windsor ( sorry i had to ge this in) Windsor will win 1 game HA HA HA ROLLING BELLY LAUGH HA HA HA

Sad but True, Windsor has had some strong teams in the very recent past but they have lost all the talent. They will be down for years to come. Poor Gary Vail.

Watch out for Windsor ( sorry i had to ge this in) Windsor will win 1 game HA HA HA ROLLING BELLY LAUGH HA HA HA

SV will be right behind them. Returning Seniors are horrible

SV will be right behind them. Returning Seniors are horrible

Are you kidding SV will win the division and make a run in the sectional tournament. They have at least 2 seniors that will be starting pitchers and should provide more than enough power for them to make a run.

Don't count CV out again this year! They have many returning players including Austin Lewis in pitching

Agreed....CV returns #1, #2, #3 pitchers,,,,plus the line-up returns the 1,3,4,5,7,8, hitters as well. Not to mention these kids have won at every level. CV has solid returners at every position...and JV players that may challenge for playing time. Returning to the state tournament, however will be extremely difficult as every team will throw their #1 and give CV thier best shot. Not to mention....Oneonta returns as much and if these teams played 10 times....each would win 5.......Good luck CV!

Archived