2012 OFFICIAL YANKEE HATER THREAD

Guest Mr Sarcastic

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Rivera blows the save!!!!!! ThhhheYYYaaannnkeeees looooooose,.

Here's an idea - Why don't you and your Bandwagon Hater pals pack up your coolers and meet up with the Bandwagon Yankee Fans at the race ? You all can beat the hell out of each other and settle this thing once and for all - real proper like ...

Guest Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Rivera blows the save!!!!!! ThhhheYYYaaannnkeeees looooooose,.

You're a jerk and need to go to the jerk store and get more of you...

Guest Guest

The jerk store called and theyre running out of you....

Guest Guest

The jerk store called and theyre running out of you....

Hey. Don't blame me because the old man came out and DELETED in his Depends.

Guest Doodle

Hey Doodle - 27 - Buck : Boy - That last exchange was right on cue !

The haters are as bad as the bandwagon fans...I root vs the Yanks but Mo is the greatest ever. I expect he will convert the next 35 or so in a row. As I get older, I have learned to appreciate greatness regardless of what uniform they wear. Jeter, Mo, Larry Bird, Tom Landry, Ewing, Morning, Jordan, Staubach. Never rooted for them as they usually kicked my teams butts but gotta appreciate greatness when its around. Even Ripken retired eventually. Enjoy the season. I am going back to lurkdom before I get dragged back into a battle of wits with another unarmed fool.

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Sounds like a plan - I'll still wade in from time to time myself as long as there is a sign of intelligent life form(s) actually posting (the aforementioned 3 and maybe a couple others).

PEACE

Guest Mr Sarcastic

Joe, A typical Swish HR, 3 run stat builder when the game was over. Can you live with his post season failures again? Swish is not exactly Mr October

Guest Guest

the '98 yanks went 0-3 to start the season. Dont panic

Okay, I won't panic. Just 2 slight issues:

1) This aint the '98 Yanks

2) Some of the '98 Yanks are still playing...

:blink:

Guest Victor Conti

Asterik************************Andy will be back as soon as the new HGH arrives and be better than ever, no need to panic.

Guest Guest

First time since '66 both the Sox and Yanks started out 0-3.

Obviously the cream always rises to the top and it's only the first 3 games of the year, however it's nice to see these teams the national media ball washes on a daily basis DELETED the bed like this.

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Joe, A typical Swish HR, 3 run stat builder when the game was over. Can you live with his post season failures again? Swish is not exactly Mr October

Good Call Mr. S - My boy Swish certainly has struggled in the post season over his 3 years with the Yanks. That said - I'll take his 30 HRs and 90 RBIs out of the 6 or 7 hole any day of the week (along with his Defense and intangibles). His OBP has been Top 20 in the league every year he has been with the Yanks as well. BUT - Until he puts together post season #s that rival his regular season #s - that monkey will remain on his back.

Guest Mr Sarcastic

I am not a big believer in intangibles, but i will give you improved defense and definetely a good OBS because he is selective and has a good eye. 30 -90 in the little leagu park translates to 24-78 anywhere else, definetely good numbers for 6-7....BUT you know as a Yankee fan that April-September is a 162 game exhibition season, October is what counts and he has run out free passes.....

Guest Joe Lefebvre

Correct on all accounts. Of course - tis better to have played in October and tanked, than to have never played in October at all. That's all part of being a Yankee.

I look at it like SWISH is October over-due.

One guy that I've liked for years and always hoped the Yanks could get is Zobrist from Tampa Bay. He can play anywhere but pitcher/catcher and he has always been a Yankee killer too ...

Guest Guest

1 Title in 12 years, won 18 titles before 1960, 0 titles 1978-1996...Team is no better than the San Antonio Spurs

heyDELETEDthey won a title in 1978 and 1996

Archived