El Camino owners?

Broome Hilda

This may be the wrong forum to post to so if so, just point me in the right direction.

My husband passed away recently. He at one time owned and restored a 64 El Camino and later had a 1987. I have found a load of El Camino parts both new and used in the garage.

I am hoping that someone will know someone who collects or works on El Caminos in this area. I just need to contact someone with the interest in these trucks and perhaps find someone who can take the parts off my hands. I have no idea what some of these parts are or what they go to. Need someone who is an El Camino expert.

Thanks for any leads or help you can give me.

This may be the wrong forum to post to so if so, just point me in the right direction.

My husband passed away recently. He at one time owned and restored a 64 El Camino and later had a 1987. I have found a load of El Camino parts both new and used in the garage.

I am hoping that someone will know someone who collects or works on El Caminos in this area. I just need to contact someone with the interest in these trucks and perhaps find someone who can take the parts off my hands. I have no idea what some of these parts are or what they go to. Need someone who is an El Camino expert.

Thanks for any leads or help you can give me.

I can help you you can contact me at 607-761-8672 ask for Garo K.

Archived