Olympic 100 meter times...

JohnnyOutlaw

Where is the thread of the fastest ever from Sect 4? Guys are running 9.68 - 10.29 FAT in the Olympics, so a 10.6 - 11.2 FAT is very fast for a HS sprinter, 11.3 - 11.8 is still fast too. The people saying Sect 4 has never had any fast kids are just plain retarded.

Where is the thread of the fastest ever from Sect 4? Guys are running 9.68 - 10.29 FAT in the Olympics, so a 10.6 - 11.2 FAT is very fast for a HS sprinter, 11.3 - 11.8 is still fast too. The people saying Sect 4 has never had any fast kids are just plain retarded.

Those old Sect 4 times of 10.6 may be for the old 100 yd. and not the current longer 100 meter distance.

Guest Guest

I ran the 100 YARD at 9.8 just after high school. Not world class even back then, but not too bad for a WB as a few of my football teamates told me.

Archived