Tank Anderson - Coach of the Year

Guest Golden Bear Fan

Victim 1, Ithaca. Inarguably the worst AA football school in Central New York the last 20 years.

Victim 2, Horseheads, now has a 13 game losing streak dating back to 2010.

Take a bow Vestal, take a bow.

Let's be real.. tank is an awful coach... The award will realistically go to Gallagher when he wins his second consecutive state title

Not if another local team makes it to the Dome, and even loses. M-E is so talented Ronald Benjamin could coach them to the state title.

Guest Golden Bear Fan

And once again, all the sports authorities here miss the facietiousness of that statement. But mark my words, come Fridat night after Corning most likely hammers Vestal, all of the whiney parents will be out in full force attacking Tank.

What a joke. If seton played Ithaca and horseheads first two games they would be 2-0 also. Both teams wouldnt even finish above 500 in class D if they were there.

finally someone understands that seton is not all that bad a football team, and that they had 2 tough games to start out with, and that's why we are 0 and 2, but if we played teams like ithaca and horseheads, it would prove that seton does have a good football team and can win lots a games. the boys on the seton team should be proud of themselves, they have a very bright future

finally someone understands that seton is not all that bad a football team, and that they had 2 tough games to start out with, and that's why we are 0 and 2, but if we played teams like ithaca and horseheads, it would prove that seton does have a good football team and can win lots a games. the boys on the seton team should be proud of themselves, they have a very bright future

Oh my god, this person needs to get off this website.. Seton sucks, he was making fun of you guys... They would get demolished by any school above B... They are like watching a pee wee football game.. I would love to see them play a school like ME... Haaha just like in basketball, they will lose by a hundred

How'd that D1 QB prospect from Vestal work out for you?

Guest saintlysaint

Oh my god, this person needs to get off this website.. Seton sucks, he was making fun of you guys... They would get demolished by any school above B... They are like watching a pee wee football game.. I would love to see them play a school like ME... Haaha just like in basketball, they will lose by a hundred

how dare you! seton does not suck, our kids are so talented at so many things, you are just jealeous and wish you were a saint. they can beat anyone they put there minds to, i beleive in our children. and our basketball team is the best, we have the best players and the best coach in mr sinicki. you can tell hes' a great coach because hes' always yelling and screaming at the players and the refs, thats' what i call good coaching. so stop bad mouthing seton, i really don't like youre' attitude!

Guest Binghamton

Starts the season out in dominating fashion. 2-0.

Defense (that he coaches) is unscored upon.

Early vote for coach of the year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you must be drinking the Vestal water

Tank and the previous coach are both worthless...they did nothing for the program...OHHH WAIT...they did have kids move to other STAC schools

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Golden Bear Fan

I always enjoy seeing Vestal parents being shut up when they are winning. Can't whine about the coach when wins are going up. But I'm sure we'll hear about the weak teams and how the coaches still suck. But, bottomline, they are winning so Daddy can't complain.

Archived