I Want To See Binghamton Vs M.E !! !!

Guest Guest

Guest gallagherisgay

If you look at M.E.'s schedule, you will see the real fact. M.E. can thump their chests all they want because all of their opponents are under .500 except for one. M.E. has a real easy schedule so should they win their class this year, they really have nothing to brag about. They will blow it in the playoffs again this year when they play a real team.

Weve already seen it...... Binghamton has beaten m e every time theyve faced in the last few years. Like I've said before.... Gonna have to settle for who beats common opponents by more. Binghamton is much faster than m e and m e is much bigger than bingo

Not. Gonna happen. UE will play lights out against Bing. If UE loses. Me game to UE means nothing. Playoff start a week later. UE will not risk injury to a team win or lose means nothing. Just my 2 cents.

Bing will roll UE. UE plays just as weak a schedule as ME. Horseheads, Ithaca, Elmira, and Norwich?? When Fran coached they played Aquinas, sweet home, RFA. Coaches these days

Play weak schedules EXCEPT Bing.

1992 Dream Team vs 2012 Team USA

Babe Ruth pitching to Barry Bonds

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Floyd Mayweather

John McEnroe vs Serena Williams

Roger Clemens pitching to Ty Cobb

John Bones Jones vs Bruce Lee

1992 Dream Team vs 2012 Team USA - great game

Babe Ruth pitching to Barry Bonds - Bonds gets crushing Home Run

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Floyd Mayweather - Mayweather inside of 3 rounds

John McEnroe vs Serena Williams - Forfeit to Williams. Mac couldn't stand the noise

Roger Clemens pitching to Ty Cobb - Cobb wouldn't even get wood on the ball

John Bones Jones vs Bruce Lee - Jones ends up in ICU

Weve already seen it...... Binghamton has beaten m e every time theyve faced in the last few years. Like I've said before.... Gonna have to settle for who beats common opponents by more. Binghamton is much faster than m e and m e is much bigger than bingo

M-E gave Binghamton a pretty good game each time they hooked up in recent years, including a 26-18 game during Binghamton's 11-0 run to the state semi-final in 2008 with Jamar Smith and company. Those Connolly led M-E teams would be crushed by 4-5 td's by this year's M-E squad. This year's Bing team is not as good as recent year's, definately not to the level of 2008.

In a 2012 matchup on a neutral field, I think M-E is 2-3 td's better than Bing. Just too bad it wasn't scheduled.

1992 Dream Team vs 2012 Team USA - Dream Team by 28 points. Kobe leaves game feigning injury

Babe Ruth pitching to Barry Bonds - A drunk Babe mistakes Barry's head for the Hindenburg and is put into a straight jacket

Sugar Ray Robinson vs Floyd Mayweather - Sugar Ray Robinson knocks out Floyd in the 15th

John McEnroe vs Serena Williams - McEnroe has fissy fit, gets thrown out...Jimmy Connors takes over and wins in straight sets

Roger Clemens pitching to Ty Cobb - Clemens hits Cobb, Cobb takes 1st, steals 2nd, steals 3rd and spikes Roger sliding into pitchers mound

John Bones Jones vs Bruce Lee - Referee Chuck Norris destroys both of 'em

Guest dannycatt

Bing will roll UE. UE plays just as weak a schedule as ME. Horseheads, Ithaca, Elmira, and Norwich?? When Fran coached they played Aquinas, sweet home, RFA. Coaches these days

I concur !!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna happen! UE has been preparing for Bingo all year and offseason. They have plenty of plans prepared for Bingo on both offense and defense that they have yet to show during the season. UE will win by no less than 2 TD's.

Guest Guest101

Not gonna happen! UE has been preparing for Bingo all year and offseason. They have plenty of plans prepared for Bingo on both offense and defense that they have yet to show during the season. UE will win by no less than 2 TD's.

When competing against a superior or same talent level team, UE will lose! Not because of the players, but because of the current coaching staff. Yes, UE can beat teams like Ithaca, Horseheads, Elmira just on sheer better talent. But get into a big game and it is apparent the coaching, strategy, and lack of adjustments is pathetic.

M-E would beat Bing by atleast a few touchdowns this year, no doubt about it. Bing is average at best this year, 26-0 over a weak and much smaller district in Towanda and they struggled tonight against Ithaca for most of the game. They will easily get bounced by the Section 3 champion this year. Wouldn't even be surprised to see U-E take down Bing in a few weeks.

M-E would beat Bing by atleast a few touchdowns this year, no doubt about it. Bing is average at best this year, 26-0 over a weak and much smaller district in Towanda and they struggled tonight against Ithaca for most of the game. They will easily get bounced by the Section 3 champion this year. Wouldn't even be surprised to see U-E take down Bing in a few weeks.

34-6...struggle? A sloppy, unfocused, undisciplined win no doubt. Way too many penalties in the red zone. But a struggle? Wow.

34-6...struggle? A sloppy, unfocused, undisciplined win no doubt. Way too many penalties in the red zone. But a struggle? Wow.

At the time he posted it was 12-6 and the Pats were lucky it wasn't tied or Ithaca leading. I was listening to the game when he posted. They WERE struggling.

At the time he posted it was 12-6 and the Pats were lucky it wasn't tied or Ithaca leading. I was listening to the game when he posted. They WERE struggling.

Don't think so. The poster specifically said "they struggled tonight against Ithaca for most of the game." I was at the game and Binghamton played very sloppy, had way too many penalties, had I think two touchdowns called back for penalties and had various other penalties. Bingo was definitely not at there best tonight, but they pretty much ran all over Ithaca when they wanted to and weren't turning the ball over. I think they had two fumbles and one interception.

Archived