Jon Jones Undisputed Champion Of The World

Guest guest

Not having further problems? It's been three months. The test of time, real time, will be proof if he's learned. Heck, even Lindsay Lohan has often gone a paltry three months without "further problems".

Everyday and any day without a problem is a bonus and he deserves credit for the ninety days. The guy is 25 years old and he has millions of people watching every move he makes and you might be one of them. The kid was a troubled kid who worked hard to get to where he is and the first step to learning from a mistake is taking responsibility for it which he has done. Are you waiting for him to screw up for a particular reason and are we suppose to wait till he's dead to declare he didn't have further problems? Are you one of those brain washed freaks who believes someone who got a DWI is going to turn into a Lindsay Lohan, really? Jon Jones is still the undisputed light weight "WORLD CHAMPION" and I am proud of his determination, hard work and look forward to him continuing to grow in every area of his life.

Focus on the real local athelete. Jim Johnson. He will make more money and be more respected. an allstar selection on a contending team. He should get just as much or more press than Jones.....

Focus on the real local athelete. Jim Johnson. He will make more money and be more respected. an allstar selection on a contending team. He should get just as much or more press than Jones.....

I agree. Until he tests positive for a banned substance.

You can focus on Jim Johnson without taking away from Jon Jones by simply starting a new topic. But lets talk about him anyway.

http://baseballplaye...116_Jim_Johnson

So Jim made $2,620,000 in 2012. Games 67 $39,104 per game

Jon's salary is a little more difficult to calulate.

April 25, 2012. UFC 145. He was paid $400,000.

UFC 150 $400,000

UFC 152 $400,000 plus the $65,000 for having the best submission.

So basically, that's $1,265,000 for three appearences.

Jon Jones made $20,000 for signing with Nike and as a part of the deal, Jones will be featured on worldwide Nike advertising and receive his own signature line which will be worth millions.

He also appeared in NFL playoff commercials for undisclosed amounts of moneys.

So who actually made more money? I don't think you know.

My main point again is you should start a topic on Jim Johnson because you're comparison is ridiculous.

Archived