Yankees vs. Orioles

Guest bucky dent

Guest bucky dent

Even though jj did his best to hand it to texas in the 9th, the orioles survived and will play the yankees. lets see what jj is made of now. this isnt a regular season game, he is going up against mr. cano and the ny yankees. his 51 saves dont mean a thing now. the postseason is what its all about

my prediction is yanks in 4

Guest Jim Palmer
3X the payroll will prevail. NY in 3

The Orioles will be outscored in the series by ten runs but twill win the series in 5. The Orioles have the big advantage in the bullpen.

Guest jimmy choke johnson
3X the payroll will prevail. NY in 3

Funny, George Steinbrener and Jerry Jones know what it takes to own successful ball teams. Every time I see a post that attacks successful teams it makes me sick. Maybe if your team put more money back into themselves they would have winning records, like the teams being run like a business, you moron.

Guest Sports Money

Funny, George Steinbrener and Jerry Jones know what it takes to own successful ball teams. Every time I see a post that attacks successful teams it makes me sick. Maybe if your team put more money back into themselves they would have winning records, like the teams being run like a business, you moron.

Don't be stupid. other teams could run their franchises exactly like the Yankees and not have the revenue stream the yanks have because of their big market size.

Pittsburgh will never be able to charge as much per ticket, get as much money from skyboxes, generate stadium advertising dollars, tv and radio money etc.

Don't be stupid. other teams could run their franchises exactly like the Yankees and not have the revenue stream the yanks have because of their big market size.

Pittsburgh will never be able to charge as much per ticket, get as much money from skyboxes, generate stadium advertising dollars, tv and radio money etc.

Don't be stupid. the Mets are in a big market and don't run it the same as the Yankees. Cincinaty isnt a big market and they are running it the same way as the Yankees - - - dumb ass!

Guest money talks

This is why (Yankees) have to pay the smaller market teams, to try and create equity. What would those smaller market teams do without the help from the larger market teams. Create a good team and use good business techniques and they won't have to rely on welfare from the big market teams. Sports money you are ignorant to the keys of business.

Archived