Chenango Forks Youth Rumble

Guest Guest

I have been waiting for the topic to come up on BCV, but it hasn't so I will put it out there. A fight took place at a youth football game at Chenango Forks. I was in total discust as this brawl broke out. I cannot believe that it takes a school superintendent to oust a coach who so obviously has no right to be with children. That association should have taken this man out of his position. People left this scene with actual brusies. Punches were thrown IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!

To the coach who faught with a parent and to the parent who faught with the coach, IN FRONT OF THE KIDS, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. This is youth football and we aren't in Texas.

I'm not from Forks, so I don't know the name. My son was on the opposing team. Sorry if you don't believe it. Ask around Einstein. I don't have to fabricate a story when there were many people there who saw it. Ask the Forks Youth Football Association.

Probably another case of parents sticking their noses and fat behinds into a coach's business.

I swear parents should be muzzled and handcuffed at all sporting events that their children are to partake in.

Guest Mother Superior

OP: you are correct in being disgusted but what are brusies and who faught with who? I cant get past your ineptitude with the english language. I'm sure the entire CF school district breathed a sigh of relief that you said you were from the opposing team...yikes...

OP: you are correct in being disgusted but what are brusies and who faught with who? I cant get past your ineptitude with the english language. I'm sure the entire CF school district breathed a sigh of relief that you said you were from the opposing team...yikes...

Yes, someone makes some typing errors and you're all over them, Superior...Get over yourself.

It was the 9-10 age group, it actually delayed my child's game at the 11-12 level. It was terrible. The state police were called. This isn't a fabrication.

Archived