U-E (7-0) vs. M-E (7-0)

Guest Kirk Herbstreit

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game could have been tied. Hurd bad play calling. Runs the ball twice - go for the end zone all four downs. Both teams will make it to the dome. If UE had Davis this game could have went to UE. Me best team in B in state by a lingshot this game will be their toughest comp rest of season.

The game could have been tied. Hurd bad play calling. Runs the ball twice - go for the end zone all four downs. Both teams will make it to the dome. If UE had Davis this game could have went to UE. Me best team in B in state by a lingshot this game will be their toughest comp rest of season.

Could have yes, but those can be called mistakes and you cannot make mistakes against this M-E squad. Too many of them and your chances at a victory lessen exponentially.

I heard ESPN is calling this the greatest high school that was ever played. Amazing. Also, people were parking at Endwell Greens and walking 2 miles to ME HS cause parking so full.

Is that Fran Angeline announcing the game on WNBF? The guy is horrible! What is he now, 95 yrs old?

Not only is he horrible, he limits WNBFs coverage. He refuses to do any games that do not involve U-E, Vestal, Binghamton or M-E. That's why you won't hear WNBF do Forks/Valley anymore, or a SV/Windsor, JC vs Owego etc.

Watched the game and sorry sparents, but there is not 1 legit D1 player on your team. Perhaps 5-6 D1 benchwarmers and 3rd stringers. They'd all be better served playing D3 or going to an Ivy League school with the exception of Woolfolk a junior. If Woolfolk keeps improving he might have a shot at playing SS at a real D1 school.

Final:

ME - 28

UE - 7

Luis Uceda taken out in the 1st with an an ankle sprain. UE touchdown on the ME 2nd team with less than 4 min after ME went up 28-0. Game ends on poor note when a brawl almost breaks out when the players got into it after a play. Flags were thrown, but not sure the call, they ran off the remaining 22 seconds and ended the game. Heated exchange at the end between the ME and UE coaches. UE players booed as they leave the field without shaking hands. Class move by the UE and ME cheerleaders forming a line to shake hands with each other as the UE players exited.

I was told Coach Gallagher from ME threatened Hurd and told Hurd to meet him at the Galley at 8pm tonight for a fistfight.

ME fans are a sorry bunch. No class. First they start a fight, then they actually boo the UE players. Ruined a good day. The most classless bunch of jackasses on the planet. Congrats to the ME boys for being big and fast.

I was told Coach Gallagher from ME threatened Hurd and told Hurd to meet him at the Galley at 8pm tonight for a fistfight.

Disgusting. What a great role model for his kids and his student-athletes.

What year is that Caleb Schzeniak kid? He's the most overrated player I've ever seen. Dropped a bunch of easy balls. Didn't that kid transfer like 4 times. Sounds like a big baby if doesn't get his way.

Yes, this is exactly what happened... not (troll).

The unnecessary roughness call was on UE (on offense), as one of the UE players got way too aggressive after the whistle. 75% of U-E fans were gone by mid 4th quarter.

Have your fun trolls, but no incidents after the game ended, ME players serenaded the crowd with the alma mater at the end.

This is first time in NCAA college football history they have already decided to give Heisman trophy out midseason and to a high school player no less. Nick Sorrenti of ME is your 2012 NCAA college football Heisman winner.

Obama will be addressing the nation tonight @ 7pm and declare martial law in Endicott/Endwell. The militia is in route and he's asking that all WWII, Korea and Vietnam vets arm themselves and be on stand-by

Archived