XMAS IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Sarcastic

Guest Mr Sarcastic

What more to ask for, not only out for the evil empire, but humiliated at best............Dont fear yankee fans, you have alot of young cheap talent on the way....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question is why Does Cashman get a FREE Pass.................Looks like he lost the Jackson-Coke //////////Granderson deal also...............But you should be proud of your season, you set a records for most HR"s...........Guess those 280ft blasts over the little league wall in right in May when you lead the Indians by 7 runs, cant help when it counts...................If all the experts know the Yankees arent built for October, why dont they................Even Joe cant defend Mr May , Swish , anymore................Please sign Robby Cano to a long term deal, I am sure that will work out well with his work ethic and hustle....LOL Looks like you are stuck with the same aging bunch of losers next year..........FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest billy martin

What more to ask for, not only out for the evil empire, but humiliated at best............Dont fear yankee fans, you have alot of young cheap talent on the way....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question is why Does Cashman get a FREE Pass.................Looks like he lost the Jackson-Coke //////////Granderson deal also...............But you should be proud of your season, you set a records for most HR"s...........Guess those 280ft blasts over the little league wall in right in May when you lead the Indians by 7 runs, cant help when it counts...................If all the experts know the Yankees arent built for October, why dont they................Even Joe cant defend Mr May , Swish , anymore................Please sign Robby Cano to a long term deal, I am sure that will work out well with his work ethic and hustle....LOL Looks like you are stuck with the same aging bunch of losers next year..........FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where was your team in October? yeah thats what i thought

Guest bobby valentine

How can you say anything against Granderson. Didn't he have the most home runs for the Yankees this season? Didn't he prove everyone wrong about not being able to hit against lefties? Jackson is unproven and Coke is more or less lucky. Fielder is a fat slob who can't possibly get any fatter and cannot continue to play in the big leagues for more than a couple years. It is hard to tell what happened to the team that hit the most home runs and scored the second most runs this year. As a long time Yankee fan, I have never seen a team clam up like this year in the playoffs. We will be back next year and I am sure people will wish Mariano would have retired. After C.C. what big name pitchers do the Yankees have and how did they get to the playoffs with the ones they have?

Guest DurtySox

How can you say anything against Granderson. Didn't he have the most home runs for the Yankees this season? Didn't he prove everyone wrong about not being able to hit against lefties? Jackson is unproven and Coke is more or less lucky. Fielder is a fat slob who can't possibly get any fatter and cannot continue to play in the big leagues for more than a couple years. It is hard to tell what happened to the team that hit the most home runs and scored the second most runs this year. As a long time Yankee fan, I have never seen a team clam up like this year in the playoffs. We will be back next year and I am sure people will wish Mariano would have retired. After C.C. what big name pitchers do the Yankees have and how did they get to the playoffs with the ones they have?

The Yankees were too reliant on HRs to score their runs during the regular season, and in the playoffs, when the pitching gets a lot better, you can't rely on HRs to get all your runs, you have to come up with some timely hitting, and hitting for average.

Look at a lot of the Yankee regulars, their batting averages were not that good (with the obvious exceptions of Jeter, (what a great team player), Cano, and Swisher hit over .270, pretty good for him). Granderson hit around .230, Texiera maybe hit .250, and ARod about .270 or so but in decline, Ibanez hit around .240, Jones about .210 or so, Martin barely over .200. Yes, a lot of these guys were hurt during the year, but the Yanks rarely had a 3-4 run inning unless an HR was the key hit - and there is nothing wrong with hitting homers (there is everything great about HRs), but in the playoffs they aren't as common, you have to put together 3 and 4 hits to get some runs across, and the Yankee mashers struggled and couldn't do it.

The funny thing is that the Yankee pitching, except game 4, wasn't that bad, pretty good in fact. You aren't winning a best-of-seven by scoring 6 runs in 4 games (and game one went 12 innings).

at some point i hope the teams the yankee haters root for are good teams worth rooting for rather than being so awful that they have to root against another team.

I can live with the Yanks totally tanking against the Tigers. It happens - you move on. What's truly pathetic is when ass clowns revel in Yankee defeat as if they had actually accomplished something. You see, for those poor fools - it's still all about the Yankees. Always will be - they just don't get it.

Guest bemused guest

Seems pretty simple what happened to them, they choked the second biggest choke in their history....#1 is 2004 ALCS..

Guest bobby valentine

They scored the second most runs in the Major Leagues. It wasn't about home runs. They choked but don't lump them with the red sox who didn't win a world series for 90 years and then win two in three and tanked for the last 5 years. They are headed for another 90 year drought.

Guest bemused guest

They scored the second most runs in the Major Leagues. It wasn't about home runs. They choked but don't lump them with the red sox who didn't win a world series for 90 years and then win two in three and tanked for the last 5 years. They are headed for another 90 year drought.

Just a little sensitive aren't we? Never lumped and never mentioned the Sox, just the year the yankees choked for the ages.

Just a little sensitive aren't we? Never lumped and never mentioned the Sox, just the year the yankees choked for the ages.

They made it to the ALCS. They were one of the best four teams in baseball. How can you say they choked? Where did your team finish? i thought so, carry on with your day...

I can live with the Yanks totally tanking against the Tigers. It happens - you move on. What's truly pathetic is when ass clowns revel in Yankee defeat as if they had actually accomplished something. You see, for those poor fools - it's still all about the Yankees. Always will be - they just don't get it.

Amen. people say they chocked. How? They made it to the ALCS. That's pretty good in my book....

They have the highest payroll in baseball and get swept in the ALCS. Great investment donchya think?

Yawnnnn....same worn out tired response, you are so abtuse.....no team can win year after year no matter what their payroll is... the plyers are human..they aren't robots... you are so retarded

Guest Mr Sarcastic

Looks like the Yanks will stay the course next year. You know ARoid will spend all winter looking for the newest designer steroid after his tank job.......................I hear the Yanks are contemplating moving the fences in, in right field......................Mr May , Swish may even be back.........Jeter, already limited in range, back at SS from a broken ankle......Tight Joe Girardi even tighter after an embarrassing exit...............Ace CC and HGH Andy back to lead the staff...............I cant wait for April.........Cano, with his hustle and work ethic, has begun his off season workouts already.................maybe his best friend Melky wasnt in town for the playoffs

Guest bobby valentine

How do you castrate a yankee fan-----I dony know, they have all vanished

We are still here and posting. We don't disappear just because we made it to the playoffs and choked. We are true Yankee fans and know that the Yankee Owners will do everything to make sure this doesn't happen again next year. Nice try though. Your so called logic is tiring.

05.1n007.cashman2.c--300x300.jpg

Cashman is a creep and a pervert. Anybody who cheats on his wife with this thing has issues. Unless, she's lefty, WTH was he thinking?

Jon Heyman recently tweeted that Cashman, Joe and his coaches all get to keep their jobs for at least 1 more year. The Grandy-Man's option will also be picked up.

Just my 2 cents on what's going to happen in 2013:

- Look for Andy and Kuroda to each sign for another year. Add CC (and a healthy elbow), Hughes and a healthy Pineda and that's a decent starting 5. Nova and Phelps could earn spots.

- Outside of Soriano opting out, the bullpen will pretty much stay the same, promote from within with some tweeks here and there

- The Free Agent crop is pretty dry. Hamilton in pinstripes would be fun, but I know the Yanks won't even kick the tires on this guy. His body is starting to break down and the NY media would have him snorting meth by the end of spring training.

C - SIgn Martin for 1-2 years. His bat can't be that bad and see what happens with the minor league guys. Pray that Sanchez matures and progresses.

1B - Tex isn't going anywhere

2B - Cano will be signed, hopefully not for more than 5 years

SS - He's old, coming off an injury and had a great season. He can't possibly do it again, right?

3B - A-Rod. Do the Yanks think he's done? If so, they'll trade him away and eat up 50-75% of that ridiculous contract.

RF - Cooter needs to go. Ichiro gets another year

LF - Gardner/Ichiro

CF - Granderson/Gardner

- Thanks Ibanez, but it's time for you and Jones to go. Bring back Chavez and give Dickerson a shot to make the team

- A-Rod will get all the headlines, but look for more crazy talk and speculation than usual this offseason. Names like Shane Victorino, Tori Hunter, Nelson Cruz, Justin Upton, Cody Ross, Pagan, Headley, Wright will be tossed around and the ever popular, what will it take to get King Felix trade talk.

Guest Mr Sarcastic

What makes anyone think the an already aging declining team will be better with another year of wear and tear...........GM Stinks----Manager---Nothing special but all managers are worthless-------------TEX in decline------Cano------ solid-------Captain Clunk father time is slowly winning out---------Aroid already roiding------------Grandy -2nd coming of Dave Kingman======Swish will the phoney smiling one be back, i am tied with him in the big october hit category--------Ichiro-----perfect for Yanks, decling 300 hitter 320 OBS, but can add$$$ from marketing.............Bullpen, soriano gone---MO breaks down again----------looks like 85-77 NO PLAYOFFS to me.........................

Guest bemused guest

They made it to the ALCS. They were one of the best four teams in baseball. How can you say they choked? Where did your team finish? i thought so, carry on with your day...

It's pretty easy to say they choked, since they did. The response was to these comments "It is hard to tell what happened to the team that hit the most home runs and scored the second most runs this year. As a long time Yankee fan, I have never seen a team clam up like this year in the playoffs." They drastically underperformed to their fans excessive expectations = choke. Their fans little world has taken a dive.

Then someone accuses of lumping the yankees with the Red Sox when only their biggest choke was mentioned. Typical reaction of "wounded" yank fans when their team fails, strike out and hide behind the skirt of past accomplishments, bash the Sox because it helps heal spoiled egos, which by the way shouldn't be very spoiled - one series win this century and yes the Sox have two. Look in your little yankee play mirrors and fix yourselves and hope your team fixes itself too.

Yawnnnn....same worn out tired response, you are so abtuse.....no team can win year after year no matter what their payroll is... the plyers are human..they aren't robots... you are so retarded

Abtuse? And you call me retarded?

Gotta love the limited intelligence of Yankee fans. It's so amusing.

Speaking of Xmas who do you think will be under the Yankee's tree? Do you think they will re-gift A-rod or Swish? What a sorry organization............it's so fun to watch them lose, especially when they get swept.

Speaking of Xmas who do you think will be under the Yankee's tree? Do you think they will re-gift A-rod or Swish? What a sorry organization............it's so fun to watch them lose, especially when they get swept.

Sorry organization?? LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! what a sad pathetic life you lead....

Archived