2013 Section 4 Division 1 (AA/A) football schedules

Section4Mike

The schedule shows the AA and A teams in one division this season.

Class AA - All four (4) "AA" teams will make the playoffs and be seeded based on their division record. The fourth seed will play at first seed. Third seed will play at second seed. Winners will play at a neutral site (the highest seed remaining will be the home team).

Class A - All three (3) "A" teams will make the playoffs and be seeded based on their division record. The first seed will have a bye for week 9. The third seed will play at the second seed. The winner will play the first seed at a neutral site (the first seed will be the home team).

Binghamton

JC

@ M-E

@ Horseheads

U-E

Vestal

@ Ithaca

Corning

@ Elmira

Corning

Owego

Vestal

Ithaca

@ Elmira

@ SV

Horseheads

@ Binghamton

@ U-E

Elmira

Oneonta

@ U-E

@ JC

Corning

@ Horseheads

Vestal

@ Ithaca

Binghamton

Horseheads

Windsor

@ Ithaca

Binghamton

@ Vestal

Elmira

@ Corning

U-E

@ Owego

Ithaca

SV

Horseheads

@ Corning

@ Oneonta

@ U-E

Binghamton

Elmira

@ Vestal

U-E

@ CBA (Dome)

Elmira

@ Vestal

@ Binghamton

Ithaca

@ Norwich

@ Horseheads

Corning

Vestal

Norwich

@ Corning

U-E

Horseheads

@ Binghamton

@ Elmira

@ Windsor

Ithaca

A pretty modest schedule for Bingo. It must be a big rebuilding year, no NFA, M-W, etc.

The tig.gers take on a big dog in the Dome? Are they looking at a strong season?

A pretty modest schedule for Bingo. It must be a big rebuilding year, no NFA, M-W, etc.

The tig.gers take on a big dog in the Dome? Are they looking at a strong season?

U.E. looks strong next year and should repeat in class A. M.E. is not on the U.E. schedule next year.

It seems like every time U.E. has a strong team M.E. is not on the schedule.

U.E. looks strong next year and should repeat in class A. M.E. is not on the U.E. schedule next year.

It seems like every time U.E. has a strong team M.E. is not on the schedule.

ME and UE should play every year unless the talent well goes dry with ME's enrollment and they can't compete. I doubt that is the case this year, they should be a competitive B team at the minimum. Long standing rivalries should be preserved as long as the games are competitive.

Good to see all the AA and A’s are playing each other again.

Making a prediction for ME. ME will win at least 5 of the next 7 state championships in B. By the end of the decade they will shatter NYS records for most state championships. They will win B again this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived