Binghamton will NOT be playing Mount Vernon

Guest Guest

Guest number naught

I think sports are dangerous!!!...and the players are over paid, they should play for welfare as it's only a damn game

That gives them a lot better chance of winning a game in the tournament, but I still don’t like their chances if they couldn’t win STAC.

Guest Guest

That gives them a lot better chance of winning a game in the tournament, but I still don’t like their chances if they couldn’t win STAC.

If they didn't have ME in their division then there's a good chance they would have won STAC. Not really fair to say since ME has such a good team this year.

If they didn't have ME in their division then there's a good chance they would have won STAC. Not really fair to say since ME has such a good team this year.

Good Chance? They were 0-2 against ME this year. How do you extrapolate that into a good chance? They would have had to play them in the playoffs.

I agree that if ME wasn’t IN STAC, they would have had a good chance of winning STAC.

But, the point is that the BB around here is so weak that if one of our AA schools can’t even STAC, their chances of winning a single game against the AA champion from another Section are slight. With that said, NR beating MV was a miracle, why not another.

Guest Guest

But, the point is that the BB around here is so weak that if one of our AA schools can’t even STAC, their chances of winning a single game against the AA champion from another Section are slight. With that said, NR beating MV was a miracle, why not another..

It's more than weak around here. Section 4 has only THREE ranked teams and they are all in Class C or D. Even for one of the smaller sectoins in the state that is a pathetic showing.

Guest Guest

Good Chance? They were 0-2 against ME this year. How do you extrapolate that into a good chance? They would have had to play them in the playoffs.

They were 1-2 against M-E. They beat them during the DWI classic and the two losses were each by 2 points.

If Binghamton keeps it with 35 points, it will be a surprise. Seriously.

They're playing the 9th best team in Section 1 AA and the guy who hit the winning shot may not play because of a bad ankle. Not saying BHS will win, but your post is absurd. Seriously.

Guest guest

I agree that if ME wasn’t IN STAC, they would have had a good chance of winning STAC.

But, the point is that the BB around here is so weak that if one of our AA schools can’t even STAC, their chances of winning a single game against the AA champion from another Section are slight. With that said, NR beating MV was a miracle, why not another.

no miracle this year lost by 19

Guest Guest

Who cares. This thread was about Binghamton.

If you don't care then don't post. And yes I think ME has a shot. Should've won a couple years ago so why can't they now.

Guest Guest

If you don't care then don't post. And yes I think ME has a shot. Should've won a couple years ago so why can't they now.

Because they're not good enough.

Guest Guest

Because they're not good enough.

I saw Burke Catholic vs Poughkeepsie online.. They're good but I think Maine Endwell can win. Ocker will have them on point, plus it's a home game. We will see Saturday, but don't doubt Maine Endwell.

Archived