Look who is the leader

Guest Mo

Former U.E. legend and last year All Star pitcher Jim Johnson notched his league leading 7th save with a perfect 9th against the powerfull Dodgers. Johnson has been perfect in his save chances and has a tidy 0.00 ERA this year.

Guest Guest

Former U.E. legend and last year All Star pitcher Jim Johnson notched his league leading 7th save with a perfect 9th against the powerfull Dodgers. Johnson has been perfect in his save chances and has a tidy 0.00 ERA this year.

Former U-E legend?

Ain't he still a U-E legend? When he's 90 he'll still be a U-E legend. I do not even know how one becomes a former legend.

Guest Guest

Too bad he doesn't know how to pitch when it actually matters

Guest Rollie

Johnson was lights out again tonight as he pitched a perfect inning to pick up the win against Toronto. Oh and by the way.

The U.E. rocket has a .0000000000 ERA

Guest George M Steinbrenner

Johnson was lights out again tonight as he pitched a perfect inning to pick up the win against Toronto. Oh and by the way.

The U.E. rocket has a .0000000000 ERA

Jim Johnson AKA "The New Mr. April"

Guest Guest

Too bad he doesn't know how to pitch when it actually matters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agOLbRzo_h0

Really? You're that much of a jerk that you can't appreciate a local guy has become a premier reliever at the highest possible level? I assume you're an 8th grader or less. No sane adult could possibly be such a homer moron for some other local school that this level of accomplishment isn't recognized.

Guest Guest

Really? You're that much of a jerk that you can't appreciate a local guy has become a premier reliever at the highest possible level? I assume you're an 8th grader or less. No sane adult could possibly be such a homer moron for some other local school that this level of accomplishment isn't recognized.

NO! The "Highest Possible Level" is being a World Series Champion with a ring. Something the local living legend hasn't done and never will. I live in the real world. Why don't you rub another one out to the local boy

Archived