A Rod press conference today

mulligan

Girardi is Cashman's bitch. Imagine Billy trying to deal with the current regime?

A-Rod needs to hook up with Big Papi's supplier and play another year.

The only thing Joe, Cashman and the Steins owe ARod is money. Hey ARod, don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out. ARod is acting a good game but he is the one that is THE DICK. Great player in his day but horrible human being.

I bet he goes to Miami, signs for peanuts and they give him a shot to hit 715. He sticks it to the Yanks by knocking Babe out of top 3 all time. He only needs like 18, if he gets hot he can do it in a year (or maybe two in limited appearances)

I bet he goes to Miami, signs for peanuts and they give him a shot to hit 715. He sticks it to the Yanks by knocking Babe out of top 3 all time. He only needs like 18, if he gets hot he can do it in a year (or maybe two in limited appearances)

I'd much rather see him in Boston (for obvious reasons), but Miami is a possibility along with Houston, Tampa and Chicago. I don't think A-Rod is done.

Has it been 12 years? I remember Arod's intro at Yankee Stadium. Endless flashing cameras. Spectacular.

Remember when Boston thought they had him? Then George pulls off the coup, signs A-Rod and the Red Sox win their first World Series in 86 years. Not a great omen. Makes you wonder what would have happened if the Yanks never signed him in the first place.

A-Rod rejects Marlins, says he's done for 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2016/08/15/a-rod-rejects-marlins-says-hes-done-for-2016/amp/

A-Rod instead will be campaigning for Donald Trump and encourages all his fans to make America great again and vote for Donald this November.

Archived