JC Salaries

Guest guest

Just got done looking at JC salaries as posted through Pressconnects.com under JC. Oh my....enough with the teacher bashing - I had a lot of the highest paid individuals as students now they are making more than I am, with little to no college and better retirement and benefits. Interesting!

Just got done looking at JC salaries as posted through Pressconnects.com under JC. Oh my....enough with the teacher bashing - I had a lot of the highest paid individuals as students now they are making more than I am, with little to no college and better retirement and benefits. Interesting!

I bet that DELETED, augostini is on that list...

Agree - It's the under or uneducated firemen and policemen that will bankrupt JC (Not the Master Level Edicated Teachers). They will force the residents to move as their taxes continue to skyrocket out of controll. But why would they not milk the OT while they can, they are never held accountable anyways.

Wake up JC TAXPAYERS

better ritirement than a TEACHER. i say DELETED. nobody retires better than a teacher who has only worked 180 days a year.

shut up DELETED. The firemen sit there and watch sports, surf the web..... 80+ percentof the time. Teachers are dealing with children all day.

What about the teachers salaries from the J.C. School budget? What was the figure for the teachers in a town of about 15,000 people? Try 18 1/2 million dollars. 6 1/2 million for fire, police and city workers. J.C., what an overpriced place to live!

HEY IDIOT, THE SCHOOL BUDGET IS 3 TIMES THE VILLAGE BUDGET!!!!!!! And I get Water, Sewer, Refuse, Police Protection, Fire Protection, Parks, and more from the Village tax. What do I get for my Bloated School taxes??? Oh that's right, NOTHING, because i don't have any children!

HEY IDIOT, THE SCHOOL BUDGET IS 3 TIMES THE VILLAGE BUDGET!!!!!!! And I get Water, Sewer, Refuse, Police Protection, Fire Protection, Parks, and more from the Village tax. What do I get for my Bloated School taxes??? Oh that's right, NOTHING, because i don't have any children!

It's a good thing....they could turn out like you if you did.

What about the teachers salaries from the J.C. School budget? What was the figure for the teachers in a town of about 15,000 people? Try 18 1/2 million dollars. 6 1/2 million for fire, police and city workers. J.C., what an overpriced place to live!
Sell and live in a nice retirement community. That would help all those with kids in school. Don't let the door hit you in the DELETED on the way out.

Sell and live in a nice retirement community. That would help all those with kids in school. Don't let the door hit you in the DELETED on the way out.

Good idea. I will.

Guest blahblah

teachers in the Johnson City schools are overpaid!!!! The students in this school are failing state tests left and right because the standards this school has for teachers is horrible. There are 5th grade teachers in the school who can't even spell and yet they are teachers are kids!!!!!!!! what is that all about she slept her way to the top. The Teacher aides in this school are treated like shit and paid very little and they do most if not all the work. I am yet to see a good hard working teacher in this school. They work 180 days a year, they get free insurance and retirement(teachers in this school pay nothing towards thier insurance the taxpayers are paying for it all) which is crazy other schools in this area now requir that teachers pay towards thier insurance but not JC and lowest paid teacher is making 40,000 a year for 180 days work why? when kids going here aren't learning a thing. the state needs to step in here!!! The principal of the 3-5 building what a jok that school is out of control the kids run it. VIsit the school if you don't believe me you'll see teachers showing movies searching the web, anything but teachering, and then look at the test scores not good and this is our future!!!!!!!!!!

teachers in the Johnson City schools are overpaid!!!! The students in this school are failing state tests left and right because the standards this school has for teachers is horrible. There are 5th grade teachers in the school who can't even spell and yet they are teachers are kids!!!!!!!! what is that all about she slept her way to the top. The Teacher aides in this school are treated like shit and paid very little and they do most if not all the work. I am yet to see a good hard working teacher in this school. They work 180 days a year, they get free insurance and retirement(teachers in this school pay nothing towards thier insurance the taxpayers are paying for it all) which is crazy other schools in this area now requir that teachers pay towards thier insurance but not JC and lowest paid teacher is making 40,000 a year for 180 days work why? when kids going here aren't learning a thing. the state needs to step in here!!! The principal of the 3-5 building what a jok that school is out of control the kids run it. VIsit the school if you don't believe me you'll see teachers showing movies searching the web, anything but teachering, and then look at the test scores not good and this is our future!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you are a complete moron, aren't you? "Teachering?" "Requir?" The lowest paid teacher making 40,000? Seems to me that you need to go back to school and learn, or else just shut up. Moron.

Archived