The Squad

ginger

All encompassing. Starting with Ilhan Omar who wants US foreign policy to be centered on human rights, justice and peace. She wants military action to be a last resort. (roll eyes) I have 2 names for her consideration since she was just a child when this all went down, a reminder for the rest of you. Dan Pearl and this guy, the man who murdered, BEHEADED our journalist. He's facing trial January 11 2021. These people have the nerve to question President Trump on who he takes out. NEVER FORGET

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

• 4 years later...

Today is the anniversary of the beheading of our journalist Dan Pearl.

One of the most shocking events in our history.

On August 2nd, Defense secretary Lloyd Austin denied Khalid Sheik Mohammed a plea deal. May he rot in Guantanamo for the rest of his life.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:25 PM, ginger said:

All encompassing. Starting with Ilhan Omar who wants US foreign policy to be centered on human rights, justice and peace. She wants military action to be a last resort. (roll eyes) I have 2 names for her consideration since she was just a child when this all went down, a reminder for the rest of you. Dan Pearl and this guy, the man who murdered, BEHEADED our journalist. He's facing trial January 11 2021. These people have the nerve to question President Trump on who he takes out. NEVER FORGET

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

Hey Ginger, hope you are well. Still thinking i see, rather than parroting. Got something for you to think about.

Why do Democrats seldom, if ever, talk about the Blacks rioting after the Assassination of a good Civil Rights leader named Malcolm X?  Nor what they set aflame during that riot?

The March 5th 1965 cover of TIME magazine might give you some thought. The release of the surviving Assassin is only the gravy part. If you do not recognize the structure on the cover, just read the bottom left.

So much for the selective memory of modern democrats and blacks.

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

Hey Ginger, hope you are well. Still thinking i see, rather than parroting. Got something for you to think about.

Why do Democrats seldom, if ever, talk about the Blacks rioting after the Assassination of a good Civil Rights leader named Malcolm X?  Nor what they set aflame during that riot?

The March 5th 1965 cover of TIME magazine might give you some thought. The release of the surviving Assassin is only the gravy part. If you do not recognize the structure on the cover, just read the bottom left.

Thanks for the food for thought, JB. I hope you're hanging in there as well.

Malcolm X is before my time. Of course public school education afforded us the basics during black history month but that was a long time ago for me. I look forward to attempting to discern your cryptic assessment of that situation. 

With that in mind...if Kamala is elected where DO we go with race relations? I personally don't have these kinds of problems. MY friends and neighbors...

Best wishes. Nice to "see" you again. 🙂

^^^The rendition of the actress on the cover looks like something that hangs on the wall of John Podesta.

There was no writing on the bottom.

I found a couple of other covers were more interesting. Blackout, November 19th 1964.  And I think June of 1965. The structure in lower right looks like a sleestak cave. 🙂

Still delving.

20 hours ago, JB 2 said:

" Largest Muslim Mosque bombed out after Malcolm X Killing ". That is written to identify building on cover.

In spite of all the claims of propaganda media the past 23 years, that is the only Factual  islamaphobia i have found evidence of.  Others over the years have not borrrn out as anything but self fraudulent  accusations. 

Stay Save.

On 9/4/2024 at 12:22 PM, JB 2 said:

" Largest Muslim Mosque bombed out after Malcolm X Killing ". That is written to identify building on cover.

In spite of all the claims of propaganda media the past 23 years, that is the only Factual  islamaphobia i have found evidence of.  Others over the years have not borrrn out as anything but self fraudulent  accusations. 

Stay Save.

Hi JB, I must have been looking at the wrong periodical. I do see where you are with this. 

On 9/5/2024 at 2:49 PM, ginger said:

Hi JB, I must have been looking at the wrong periodical. I do see where you are with this. 

Guest Guest

Posted July 24, 2009

Never. People like Al Sharpton, Rev. Wright, Jesse Jackson and Barack Hussein Obama have a vested interest in keeping the race industry going.

And of course who can forget the illustrious "Louie the Fiddler"?