BCV is so boring anymore!

Guest Daily Dish

Guest Daily Dish

I miss the old days when people name dropped... and the scandals you could hear about only here first! Anybody with me on this???? Should I start spreading some gossip? I have lots!!!!!

Guest meeself
And because it's your second visit you will? Just admit this is a fun place. I pay $110 dollars for TV every month, and never watch it...I have all my fun on here! Kinda stupid on my part, but I got 200+ channels if I choose to watch.

Actually, I've been around a few years.

Rumors, gossip and other assorted info:

A dog got loose and p'd in somebody else's yard

Someone made a lot of noise down the street

Mr. (identity hidden) just bought a new set of tires, and we all know his wife makes all the money in THAT house

Mrs. (identity hidden) buys diet soda but eats ice cream every night

There's an auto garage in Hillcrest that gets a lot of business because they do good work.

The ice cream stands will open in a month and a half

Mrs.(identity hidden) just fed those stupid pigeons again

Her daughter has 23 overdue library books

Cars burn gas when driven

Jose Jalepeno has a spare stick

It's cold in the northeast today, expected to get warmer before August

Miss (identity hidden) wears her dresses too high

The Giants won the super bowl

Somebody farted

Left turn!

Most people can type qwerty with one hand, but can't tell you why it was invented

None of my neighbors are mowing their lawn today

I agree with the poster. And is real estate a topic that is now off limits on BCV?

Just don't use it as an advertisement like they used to.........................

This just in: Several regular posters on BCV had the (pool) ballz to meet and greet in binghamton tonight, if you hurry you may still be able to catch them

Stretch, we had a pretty good time the best I could tell (I was 3 sheets to the wind). We have no real pool players on this site, a lot of near hits on the balls. But I sure had fun!!! BTW, I won every game I played. It fascinates me that people are so afraid to cross over the internet border into reality. I've met so many terrific people already from this site and had some pretty good times!

would it hurt you to share some pictures with your friends....geeez you think you know someone. :rolleyes: btw i can't make the shindig tonight, but i will catch up with you guys next time.

You got my word, when I get a good pic, I'll share it. Holly was gonna get back to me with a recommendation on which camera to buy, but I think she forgot. Any ideas? I'd love to start posting pictures for everybody. I got this bald squirrel in the neighborhood that I'd love to post.

Stretch, we had a pretty good time the best I could tell (I was 3 sheets to the wind). We have no real pool players on this site, a lot of near hits on the balls. But I sure had fun!!! BTW, I won every game I played. It fascinates me that people are so afraid to cross over the internet border into reality. I've met so many terrific people already from this site and had some pretty good times!

I'll happily join you guys at a future gathering!

:D

Nice to meet another Jeff Dunham Fan here! :D

I have a printout of Walter in my office at work. I've now seen Jeff in Ithaca at the State Theater and in Scranton. He's coming to the BC Arena in April, but I'll have to miss it due to prior commitments. He was solo in Ithaca, btw, and added GuitarGuy to the Scranton show(in addition to a warmup comedian(whose name I didn't hear)

would it hurt you to share some pictures with your friends....geeez you think you know someone. :rolleyes: btw i can't make the shindig tonight, but i will catch up with you guys next time.

Tom, we will miss you.

Why are you on at 1AM?

You got my word, when I get a good pic, I'll share it. Holly was gonna get back to me with a recommendation on which camera to buy, but I think she forgot. Any ideas? I'd love to start posting pictures for everybody. I got this bald squirrel in the neighborhood that I'd love to post.

I don't forget. As soon as I reply to you, you change the subject.

My advice? Since you said that you have never owned a camera in your life, start out simple.

Archived