BCV is so boring anymore!

Guest Daily Dish

I don't forget. As soon as I reply to you, you change the subject.

My advice? Since you said that you have never owned a camera in your life, start out simple.

I don't change the subject..my mind just keeps wandering on me...I don't have any control over it! Do you like soup? see....see what I mean???

BTW Sleepless, I'd get that camera ASAP and get used to it before you take your dream of a lifetime trip this summer with the Wedge.

I plan on posting many, many pictures of my upcoming dream trip on here and Bloody Mary both to share with everybody. Are gas station's bathroom pictures very popular on here? I can't remeber.

I think that you're hungover from last night Partyboy. :unsure:

I really am hungover. I can't keep up with the kids on here anymore...I'm too old. There was this blonde on another table with the top half of her behind sticking out her jeans, that kept staring at me all night. I kept mentioning it to Cupkate, but she said I was dillusional. How come everybody I meet on here thinks I'm whacked out???

I really am hungover. I can't keep up with the kids on here anymore...I'm too old. There was this blonde on another table with the top half of her behind sticking out her jeans, that kept staring at me all night. I kept mentioning it to Cupkate, but she said I was dillusional. How come everybody I meet on here thinks I'm whacked out???

man you really need to get a camera fast.....that old kodachrome wont cut it anymore (and you can thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head)

Guest Daily Dish

This thread is taking on a life it's own... please let's get back to gossip & scandals! I know so much and would like to vent it all here but BTK or HGL seem to know alot of the same people I do and delete names! I do not judge an individual's personality or beliefs but when they do scandalous things or frequent in immoral places, they deserve to have their actions judged. Who wants to know!!!!!! So much of it relates to Binghamton's self-proclaimed elite!!!!!

This thread is taking on a life it's own... please let's get back to gossip & scandals! I know so much and would like to vent it all here but BTK or HGL seem to know alot of the same people I do and delete names! I do not judge an individual's personality or beliefs but when they do scandalous things or frequent in immoral places, they deserve to have their actions judged. Who wants to know!!!!!! So much of it relates to Binghamton's self-proclaimed elite!!!!!

I don't delete names, unless you post mine!! :rolleyes:

Who's Barney ? A freind of yours ?

And what's with this picture taking of gas stations ?

Haven't you got anything better to take a picture of ? Are you that bored ?

Why didn't you take a picture of that ""blonde on another table with the top half of her behind sticking out her jeans"" and share it with all of us ?

Dillusional ? Not you ! A little spaced out maybe, but not dillusional ! Must have been all those "ballz" that kept flying by you.

Have a great day.

:) :) :) :) :)

I miss the old days when people name dropped... and the scandals you could hear about only here first! Anybody with me on this???? Should I start spreading some gossip? I have lots!!!!!

I'm with you. Start with your name first, please. Make sure to include some nice, dirty gossip.

One More Time....

Why didn't you take a picture of that ""blonde on another table with the top half of her behind sticking out her jeans"" and share it with all of us ?

Dillusional ? Not you ! A little spaced out maybe, but not dillusional ! Must have been all those "ballz" that kept flying by you.

Have a great day.

One More Time....

Have a great day.

Barney works with me. Right now he's using a bottle of "wite-out" to make a correction on his computer screen. Here's the blonde. Not much to look at, but I appreciated her grabbing my balls Saturday night!

post-17-1203364172.jpg

Barney works with me. Right now he's using a bottle of "wite-out" to make a correction on his computer screen. Here's the blonde. Not much to look at, but I appreciated her grabbing my balls Saturday night!

post-17-1203364172.jpg

Better get your eyes checked to there my friend. She's not a blonde. ( and no, I am not 100% sure - only her hairdresser knows for sure)

But here's one for you

Jina_bathrobe_day_240.jpg

Archived