Tipsy Joe can't speak for himself?

Masty Huba

In the latest Solak video, County Clerk Tipsy Joe Mihalko can't seem to answer simple questions.  His deputy clerk jumps in to run interference and protect the clueless clerk.  Tipsy Joe is a two term city councilman and two term county clerk, why can't he handle simple questions from a senior citizen?  It's very possible Tipsy Joe has already begun celebrating Parade Day, and is not able to speak or walk without assistance.  

https://x.com/BinghamtonDaily/status/1758753980325245033?s=20

Seems how most people handle Solak.

Either clam up b/c you might lose it or attempt to answer his questions, which is when he starts interrupting, talking faster, and making polite conversation impossible.

I don’t know Mihalko, but it’s obvious someone has a major hard on for him, and it’s getting old.

On 2/17/2024 at 10:15 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

Seems how most people handle Solak.

Either clam up b/c you might lose it or attempt to answer his questions, which is when he starts interrupting, talking faster, and making polite conversation impossible.

I don’t know Mihalko, but it’s obvious someone has a major hard on for him, and it’s getting old.

I went to the Endicott DMV today to renew my license, the workers there were helpful and pleasant, as usual. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes. I asked the girl that waited on me how Joe was doing and she said he was the best boss she'd ever had, couldn't stop raving about him.