Stephen Donnelly banned from the Dick's Sporting Goods Open

Oscar

Donnelly is engulfed in lawsuits, he’s been named a defendant in 16 separate lawsuits within the past 12-24 months including a class action lawsuit all pertaining to financial claims. His own tax preparer sued Donnelly and his fiancé Jen Ferguson for $144k.

Out of the 16 lawsuits against Donnelly are plaintiffs from vestal including vestal businesses that he represents as a councilman.

Word has it he is leaving NY and heading to Florida. He has emailed his ex wife’s attorney that he will not follow any court order including child support. 

Many residents of broome county have contacted the Broome county District attorney’s office making complaints that they lost money to his now defunct and bankrupt riddled construction company Atlas James and Paul Battisti’s office has not announced any type of investigation into Donnelly and many locals have said Battisti’s office is looking the other way.

Local attorney Alan Pope is representing most of the litigants and has already filed a proposed default judgement order for $305k that Donnelly has not disputed.

People in the know have calculated all of the claims that people have made in court and all in all damages are north of 1 million dollars.

It has been proven in bankruptcy court that their are no Monies in any of the construction company bank accounts and people who have sued Donnelly are out thousands of dollars expecting a refund.

Where did all the deposit monies go?

I remember a story about Donnelly getting in a brawl with a member of the Stack family or high level manager at the Dick's House of Sport, when the store first opened.  A lot of people were talking about it.  Last November or so?

1 hour ago, bballcoach said:

I remember a story about Donnelly getting in a brawl with a member of the Stack family or high level manager at the Dick's House of Sport, when the store first opened.  A lot of people were talking about it.  Last November or so?

That was John karedes of ducks sporting goods and it was this year. That incident is related to Kim myers going to the vestal board meeting recently telling Donnelly he’s not allowed at the dicks open and she is tied of his lying 

16 hours ago, Bingking said:

That was John karedes of ducks sporting goods and it was this year. That incident is related to Kim myers going to the vestal board meeting recently telling Donnelly he’s not allowed at the dicks open and she is tied of his lying 

Haven't heard of this.  Do you know which meeting that happened in?

1 hour ago, Vestal Citizen said:

The one the board held in the vestal high school auditorium recently.

Solak has Kim on video leaving the meeting and it’s a posted on his twitter asking Kim about what her thoughts are after telling off Donnelly and how he lies to the public 

On 6/4/2024 at 7:33 PM, Bingking said:

39 minutes ago, Vestal Citizen said:

I was there, but there was no mention of him not being able to go to the golf tourney.

It would be great if the person who created this thread can post their proof of him not being able to attend the dicks open.

This is just what I have heard around town. I know Solak was at the vestal board meeting at the high school and Solak reported that kim had some words for Donnelly when it was her turn to speak. 

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like a big storm is miles away from En-Joie. I hope they get all of those people somewhere safe. On WBNG Howard Manges put out a pretty severe warning about being outdoors. 

On 6/6/2024 at 11:03 AM, Vestal Citizen said:

Nothing said about the golf tourney.  And she only said one word to Donnelly after he claimed to have met with Stenger - "bullshit".  That was it and that was true.  He never met with Harvey Stenger - total lie.

Donnelly is a bullshitter. He claims he has meeting one on one with VPD Kitner without the rest of the board like he runs it himself  

32 minutes ago, Tracy Creek said:

Ticket sales were down this year.  This is one of the lowest grossing DSGOs of the last decade.

Someone mentioned that Dicks organization is looking to relocate the event to Pittsburg PA. Not sure if that’s true but that’s what I am hearing in person and online