Kim Myers shows up to county meeting to get her picture taken, then leaves before the meeting

Jerri

What dedicated public servant Kim Myers is.  She showed up Thursday night to the county legislaure to get her annual picture taken, but she couldn't be bothered to stay for the meeting.  Kim rushed back to the golf course for steak and lobster night at the Dick's Open.  She should be ashamed of herself. 

My take, probably not popular here...   Her family literally brought the tournament here and she has a responsibility and certainly an expectation to be there.  That tourney provides tremendous revenue for the area and truly could have bailed on BC due to the ridiculous taxes but have not.  I'd give her a pass on this one and I am a hard core conservative...   one meeting is not that big of a deal IMHO (I would doubt that others have perfect attendance but what do I know).   

18 hours ago, GTO said:

My take, probably not popular here...   Her family literally brought the tournament here and she has a responsibility and certainly an expectation to be there.  That tourney provides tremendous revenue for the area and truly could have bailed on BC due to the ridiculous taxes but have not.  I'd give her a pass on this one and I am a hard core conservative...   one meeting is not that big of a deal IMHO (I would doubt that others have perfect attendance but what do I know).   

I agree - I am NOT a fan of Kim, but they are the sponsors of this event.  I used to work for her husband when they had their first adoption.  Tim was a fun guy, but she has always been very cold.

7 hours ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

I agree - I am NOT a fan of Kim, but they are the sponsors of this event.  I used to work for her husband when they had their first adoption.  Tim was a fun guy, but she has always been very cold.

As far as Kim and her late husband (rip), in his obituary it was listed how she made her husband go to Starbucks every morning during the pandemic all the way from vestal to Scranton pa and back to get her morning coffee. Was the coffee really worth it?