Who won the Presidential debate 6/27/2024

Who won the Presidential debate 6/27/2024  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who won the Presidential debate 6/27/2024

• Biden
    • Trump

I saw some of the "Real Debate" on X, when the 2 argued about their golf games. RFK Jr had the edge when he countered that he works out every day and hikes (no cart) ...

RFK Jr tweet...

"The debate revealed a profound crisis in leadership in this country. The problem isn’t just that one of the candidates is in cognitive decline – it is a corrupt system that gives us two such men in the first place. Don’t complain about it. Do something about it. You have another choice."

I am not a Biden fan but I feel sorry for him. To see the President of our Country in that condition was terrible.  I blame his family , his advisors for lying continually to the public about his mental state.  Now not even the media which has been covering for him can deny what everyone saw.

If anyone says Biden had the upper hand is lying because Biden destroyed his campaign last night.

The Democrats have been covering for his gaffes for years and it’s now blowing up in their face. Let’s not forget Biden spent seven days at camp David preparing for last night and he screwed up big time.

Also, it’s been noted that biden had an earpiece and when he finished his sentences, he would constantly look away from Trump and towards his staffers even when Trump was addressing Biden. I can tell you if I’m debating somebody I would be paying attention to what they have to say. 

The Democrats last night reminded me of 2016 the night Hillary lost the election

https://x.com/finxspaces/status/1806503267725435331?s=46

2 hours ago, The Insider said:

I am not a Biden fan but I feel sorry for him. To see the President of our Country in that condition was terrible.  I blame his family , his advisors for lying continually to the public about his mental state.  Now not even the media which has been covering for him can deny what everyone saw.

Look around town. Does President Biden feel sorry?

2 hours ago, Solak Supporter said:

This country’s enemies within and without see their window of opportunity.

The next 7 months will be very dangerous.

I agree, any one of our enemies that saw the debate will do anything in their power to make sure Biden gets elected 

9 hours ago, Bingking said:

I agree, any one of our enemies that saw the debate will do anything in their power to make sure Biden gets elected 

They may also do anything in their power to commit whatever bad acts they intend before Trump takes office again 1/20/25; much danger between now and then.

Having spent an inordinate period of time around seniors, I think President Biden is polypharmacied out. He's only 80+..looks and sounds like death. He needs a responsible clinician. 

What’s interesting is how Biden blamed jet lag for his disastrous debate from traveling to France but this job requires a heavy traveling schedule. Clearly Biden can’t keep up with the tasks at hand and then Biden claims he had a cold. Having a cold does not equate to you losing your train of thought and not making clear and concise arguments. 
Mega donors are pulling their money from Biden and instead donating to candidates in the house and senate