Frank LoPiccolo big time asshole, owner of Franks restaurant in Maine

Frank feeling the heat. Frank.. try not being an asshole and you won't have to issue statements like this.  Frank has numerous drug arrests, how is he calling other people criminals? His arrest record is why he couldn't get a liquor license for 10 years.

IMG_5118 2.jpg

I tried his jarred sauce. It was most nondescript. I decided I wasn't missing anything.

Best Italian food in this area...I  can't recall the name of the restaurant but the lovely couple who owned and served were drummed out of town because their son had a deadly car accident. Those people could cook. Serious sauce and meatballs, fresh fish. They were so nice. I wish I could remember their names. 

32 minutes ago, ginger said:

I tried his jarred sauce. It was most nondescript. I decided I wasn't missing anything.

Best Italian food in this area...I  can't recall the name of the restaurant but the lovely couple who owned and served were drummed out of town because their son had a deadly car accident. Those people could cook. Serious sauce and meatballs, fresh fish. They were so nice. I wish I could remember their names. 

First in Vestal, then in Endwell?

Don’t remember a father in the pic, just mother and son.

Food was very good, but the son had an attitude problem, too.

8 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

First in Vestal, then in Endwell?

Don’t remember a father in the pic, just mother and son.

Food was very good, but the son had an attitude problem, too.

Yes! That's the restaurant. Darned if I can remember the name. There was a father. He didn't say much but the mother had coffee with us after dinner a few times. Just super gracious people. The son never spoke to us. Lol, I remember he drove an IROC Z. 😄 We ate there at least once a week. One of our friends was a waiter. 

They made unforgettable ITALIAN FOOD! 

I never got to the Endwell location, just Vestal…ate there 5-6 x’s?

1st time was a Sat, dragged by in-laws, as they’d just discovered it, and Sat they made all h/m lasagna…served w/ pitchers of some sangria that was SO refreshing.

First time I ever had ricotta salat.

Name was Espresso, family name Rossi.

On 7/14/2024 at 9:36 PM, 2pelo Honey said:

I never got to the Endwell location, just Vestal…ate there 5-6 x’s?

1st time was a Sat, dragged by in-laws, as they’d just discovered it, and Sat they made all h/m lasagna…served w/ pitchers of some sangria that was SO refreshing.

First time I ever had ricotta salat.

Name was Espresso, family name Rossi.

Omg Thanks Toup. I don't eat Italian out because I cook it at home all the time, but I loved their sauce...as good as mine, same meatballs. It's sad what happened to them. I also miss Grandes chicken parm and Pinos eggplant parm. Once in a while I'll make my own chicken parm with Little Venice sauce for a change. 

Steve Jensen is a clown.  He used to post here for a number of years.  He's got an enormous ego, he goes into restaurants and demands they name food items after him.  If that doesn't tell you what he's all about, I don't know what does.  As far as Franks, he doesn't deserve my business... the way he treats people and the remarks he's made, he's a scumbag who can go back to New Jersey. 

I actually ran into Jensen's thread on FB and read a lot of it.

How is it you go to a restaurant and don't get a drink order in immediately? People generally know what they want to drink. That's just bad business. I've had the bar bill exceed the cost of dinner. You're losing money.