TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT

QueenB

Let me guess..another rich kid with no girlfriend...

My grandmother lived in Bethel Park when she was married to her 2nd husband. It's a nice area. He was a good guy. Retired from Amtrak. Founded the Pennsylvania Trolley museum. That's what they did in their retirement...refurbished trolleys, took them on tour. We were sorry when he unexpectedly passed away. The guy never complained about anything, even when we invaded his home for a week at Easter.

11 hours ago, thomas said:

Man spotted on roof with rifle ignored.

https://x.com/i/status/1812273630702952543

Thomas Matthew Crooks, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, ID’d as gunman who shot Trump during Pa. rally

https://nypost.com/2024/07/13/us-news/thomas-matthew-crooks-idd-as-gunman-who-shot-trump-during-pa-rally/

Omg, are you kidding me?

First of all, why were those ppl ignored?

Secondly, that pic?!?

On 7/13/2024 at 6:44 PM, QueenB said:

There has been an alleged assassination attempt on Trump at the Butler PA rally. 

It’s baffling how the shooter got onto a roof of a building that the local police was using as a staging area. A police officer went onto the roof when he found out the guy had a gun and the cop “retreated” when the shooter pointed his rifle at him. It’s insane how close the shooter got to Trump, less than 150 yards. This smells like an inside job given Trumps security was on the low end and was denied more protection recently

7/16 ... Trump assassination attempt: Secret Service director faces new heat for ‘sloped roof’ comment

"That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside." 

"Ironically, the police snipers who were behind Trump during the rally were on a sloped roof," Trending Politics co-owner Collin Rugg also said on X. 

OyOz9Mn.jpeg

Police snipers return fire after shots were fired at former President Trump during Saturday's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

AP Images© AP Photo/Gene J. Puskar

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-assassination-attempt-secret-service-director-faces-new-heat-for-sloped-roof-comment/ar-BB1q6613?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=0df862c1a47d47738bd4cede123c5843&ei=13

Qye5ncr.jpeg

Daily Mail 7/24/24

Funny I don't recall any bizarre absurdities like snipers can't stand on a sloped roof when Trump was in office. The entire lot of them should be fired. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2024 at 6:58 PM, Misbehavin' said:

What a awful human being you are!  When you speak such words life has a way of coming back at you.  Beware scumbag.

Don't you just hate the truth?

13 hours ago, snowman60 said:

NO WAY IN HELL that i would even consider voting for him! I don't want a criminal for a President!! But then again all politicians are criminals!!

You don't want a criminal for a president but all politicians are criminals... So why do you bother voting at all then? If you aren't voting you have zero right to complain about anything that occurs in the 4 year term. 

5 hours ago, QueenB said:

You don't want a criminal for a president but all politicians are criminals... So why do you bother voting at all then? If you aren't voting you have zero right to complain about anything that occurs in the 4 year term. 

So i'm guessing you are a Trump supporter? Now I will ask you why?

3 hours ago, Misbehavin' said:

You can answer the same question.  I will now ask you why you are a Harris supporter!

Never said I was and I"m not supporting Harris I wish I could vote for a farmer He knows what to do

On 8/2/2024 at 3:59 PM, snowman60 said:

So i'm guessing you are a Trump supporter? Now I will ask you why?

Yes, I am a proud Trump supporter. I will never deny that and I will continue to support him. 

Why? 

Well let's see... 

Are you in a better position financially under Biden then you were under Trump? If so, why? 

My expenses and bills were drastically lower under Trump. Groceries, mortgage rates, insurance, gas, utilities, etc. Every day items have jumped so high in price that people I know are having to choose between groceries and back to school supplies and clothes for their kids. Was that the "build back better" you envisioned when Biden took office? 

What is it about Trump that burns you so bad?? Besides him NOT being the greatest public speaker, what actions did he take in office that have you so anti Trump? Call me crazy but I'd rather have a President that is a horrible public speaker and puts the citizens of this country first, not illegal aliens. The one thing I can say I do not agree at all on under Trump is the pro life stance.. I will forever be pro choice and think government needs to stay the hell out of it. 

I look forward to your response. 

• 2 weeks later...